KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Hulk has horrible special effects!

The Hulk has horrible special effects!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Barf The Hulk has horrible special effects!

Its laughable. I've seen better effects in Gamecube games!
The Hulk himself looks really bad! Totally fake!

How can they release something like that?
Its horrible! sick

Old Post May 26th, 2003 05:06 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Yeah, the trailer graphics don't seem that convincing. Maybe the are still working on the graphics...

Old Post May 26th, 2003 01:28 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

didn't the stills show a much better quality?

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

From the looks of things, they would have to work another year to make it presentable! Its atrocious! The Hulk isn't even of a similar clarity/color hue as his surroundings. He looks like some cheesy 80s movie effect. Its horrible!

I've seen about 2 different new TV previews showing never before seen footage, looks just as horrible!

Horrible!
Horrible!
Horrible!

Who the hell is responsible for the CGI? sick

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:10 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

me wink

no, I heard some who said it was looking good

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I'm gonna see it anyways to see if the story is good if it is the special effects won't matter but if it sucks then I won't see part 2.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:30 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there's gonna be a part 2???

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:04 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Its Ang Lee. How can you NOT see it!

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:06 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

They'll be a part two if this movie makes money and you know it will.It'll make at least over $100 million.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:11 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

They should of just gotten a big puppet to play The Hulk.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 05:55 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah with stings yeh.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 06:14 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Stringless puppets with midgets inside moving sticks.
You'd be suprised.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 08:36 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

LOL.That movie would have made million except the millions of dollars using CGI.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 09:06 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Too many movies are using too many GCI shots. SW is the only ones that can pull them off, and even then some shots look really fake.

What happened to great costumes and makeup?

Remember the devil from "Legend"? That was brilliant, and no CGI on him!

Old Post May 27th, 2003 05:27 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

That true movies are using too much CGi but special effects are awesome.The Matrix Reloaded was great and looked real except for the Agent Smith part where some shots loooked fake.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:20 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, Star Wars is the only film series that has ever used a cgi human and I had to be told, rather than noticing. If LOTR did not fail there also it might be justified in stealing SW's effects crown. Even so, as Tex says, SW does not always look right.

I MUST see this trailer because one of my friends said the effects looked extremely good. Hmmmmm...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2003 08:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Jar Jar binks is one of SW biggest and dumbest mistake.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:21 PM
yerssot

thought that was not seeing who was behind the clone wars?

Old Post May 28th, 2003 11:48 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

It was terrible very useless character that was a poor attempt for being a comidic character.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:49 PM
chico
chopper style

I don't think I'm going to hate The Hulk as much as I do Jar Jar.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 30th, 2003 06:51 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote