KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Hulk has horrible special effects!

The Hulk has horrible special effects!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Jar Jar is one of the stupiest character of all time.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:05 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

so, the Hulk can't miss wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:11 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The new Hulk is nowhere as convincing as Lou Ferrigno. I will not see this when it comes out.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:18 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I might see it. I was never a big fan of the Hulk.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Don't make me ANGRY! evil face

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 01:05 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

i read in an article with Ang Lee that the Hulk in the trailers was a first draft, that in the movie hes supposed to be better quality wise, lets hope its true because Damn it looks so fake so far

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 04:10 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Special effects aside, is it still worth going to see?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 07:01 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

prolly not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 07:43 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

whats the deal? did the movie industry find a box of old comics and sy "lets make a movie of everysingle old comic charactor". im tired of all these super hero movies...x men was awsome but then all these others.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 07:45 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I would really like to see Hulk beatin Jar Jar and i think that comic books have a lot of great characters that would translate excellent in the movies and not necesarly superpowered characters like the Punisher, The Black Widow, Bat-Man to name a couple and the stories in comic books sometimes are intriguing and interesting, CB its not just for kids as many people believe.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 11:42 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

The recent previews have been looking very polished.
The Hulk actually looks real in some of them wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 01:27 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

yeah..he looks really good now..the CGI looks as good as Gollum...I cant wait to see it..will probably be better than X2

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 04:37 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, the recent previews look absolutely amazing!

Just goes to show that they really work on a film untill the last minute.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 09:53 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I think The Hulk looks like an absolutely terrible movie. I can't believe they actually decided to put that movie in theaters. That movie should have just gone straight to home video and DVD, it would save all the movie critics the disappointment when the movie flops.~

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 07:54 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

there is no way it is worse then Daredevil

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 07:39 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Its a rental as far as I'm concerned.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:50 PM
Sifer

The Hulk looks as good as Gollum...please...someone help me stop laughing...LMAO

Also, you say people are using too many Special Effects shots? Well please tell me how we can do things such as a Balrog? or defy gravity etc.

I am sorry, bu not one film which has been released yet lives up to the special effects in The Lord of the Rings...not even the Matrix Reloaded.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 10:50 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Episode I & 2 have far superior special effects than that 3 hour snoozzzzzzzzzzzzze fest Lord of the Ringsstick out tongue

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 04:08 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i saw a commercial for the video game and thought it was the actual movie.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I beg the differ, sifer. The Lord of the Rings special effects are so obviously not human. I mean all the effects of people running, fighting, etc. Atleast reloaded actually looks human.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:40 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote