KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Made something cool

What do you rate my anime (remember this is the 1st stage)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1/10 1 100.00%
2/10 0 0%
3/10 0 0%
4/10 0 0%
5/10 0 0%
6/10 0 0%
7/10 0 0%
8/10 0 0%
9/10 0 0%
10/10 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Made something cool
Started by: UltimateSSjin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UltimateSSjin

Arrow Made something cool

I just started thinking about this anime. It is a new one. I tried to improve from my last one, Chen master. This ones name is KMA (Komayaka Magic Academy). There is this boy named Heiwa. His name means peace. When he was young, his father left. The reason he left is unknown. Heiwa just wanted to get strong. He didn't really have a reason to join KMA. When he got to KMA he had to pass the tryouts to be accepted. Meaning you must already know magic but this academy trains you to strengthen your magic. Heiwa was a swordsman but that didn't mean he couldn't use magic.

Magic had 6 elements, water, fire, ice, earth, lightning, and air. I had 3 other categories, healing, weapon forging, body enhancing, and special (could use more than 2 of these magic categories or has a special magic). Not everyone was born with the ability to use magic and even without it you could still be powerful.

To pass the tryouts you hade to survive 7 nights in a forest simulation with monsters and 30 other competitors. They would observe you and see if you qualify to become a member. After the tryouts they would assign you a team of 6 people. A captain, 3 offensive (captain included), and 3 defensive people. They captain gets to choose who is who.

Heiwa is a guy who loves to fight as long as it gets him stronger. He has a positive attitude and is cheery. But he knows when it's time to get serious. He wields a normal sword in the beginning of the series but then learns how to use a wide variety of weapons and can merge them with magic. The main weapon he uses is a spear, sword, chains, a slicing disk, and throwing knives.

His teammates are Zolt (lightning user), Leo (air user), Ronjidi (Earth user), Stellana (Healer), and Lalzia (body enhancer). Zolt is the leader, Leo, Stellana, and Ronjidi are the defenders/supporters. Zolt, Heiwa, and Lalzia are the offensive group. Also being a defender doesn't make you fight less. Their team teacher is Boran (explosive fire user).

The other main teams are team Aswa. Aswa (ice user), Rox (body enhancer), Wensy (earth user), Exap (lightning user), Zed (air user), Gala (healer). Another is team Graw. Graw (weapon forger), Yaka (special), Boomer (body enhancer), Tra (fire user), Sim (air user), Darba (healer). The last one is team Usab. Usab (ice user), Hinca (earth user), Raman (weapon forger), Rizo (air user), Ricee (fire user), and Teric (healer).

SORRY THIS WAS LONG. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ A LOT, PLEASE AT LEAST READ THE 1ST, 2ND, 2ND LAST, AND LAST. THANK YOU.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2015 10:06 PM
UltimateSSjin is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateSSjin a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateSSjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote