KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nihilus vs. Sidious/Yoda/Vitiate/Luke

Darth Nihilus vs. Sidious/Yoda/Vitiate/Luke
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Four of the strongest Force-users versus Darth Nihilus
Assuming that Nihilus drains them; he might win.
Either way, it is a titanic battle.

you mispelled "titanic stomp".
And if by "he might win" you mean he might last ten seconds you'd still be wrong

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

Four of the strongest Force-users versus Darth Nihilus
Assuming that Nihilus drains them; he might win.
Either way, it is a titanic battle.
I am wondering when Luke appeared dead if it wasn't Force hibernation or Force concealment?
And how could Luke be 'dead' to the Force if he is able to render himself 'alive' again? It is the Art of the Small, IIRC.
But, I am not sure if that will help Luke to protect himself from Nihilus' drain.
If Nihilus' drain is rendered obsolete(with them being immune and being on a planet where Nihilus cannot feed) Then these guys might win. But barely.

Nihilus wins, easily.

The group doesn't have firepower that equals a planet being ripped to pieces, which Nihilus can shrug off.

As has already been explained billions of times, Kreia studied the Sith Hermetica and understood that Nihilus's drain has no defense.

However other Force Wounds (I.E. Meetra Surik) are immune due to her condition.

Canonically, none of the people listed in the group are Force Wounds - thus they have no immunity.

Nihilus can Hunger-Drain them at a moments notice, or telekinetically crush them like bugs, if he desires.

The group cannot hurt Nihilus - as even a Mass Shadow Generator ripping Malachor apart couldn't do it.

Nihilus is, realistically, the most powerful Sith Lord that ever existed.

You, my friend, are obviously intelligent, but there are many Retards here who cannot wrap their tiny, little brains around established facts.

Nihilus absolutely wrecks and kills this group easily.

Nihilus wins.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Zotar3232 a Private Message Find more posts by Zotar3232 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Nihilus gets gangbanged.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
My mom gets gangbanged.

Fixed. big grin

How about you explain how Nihilus loses?

I wanna hear this.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Zotar3232 a Private Message Find more posts by Zotar3232 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I know you sport a third copy chromosome 21 and all, but even complete retards know mama jokes are lame a it gets.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deronn_solo I know you sport a third copy chromosome 21 and all, but even complete retards know mama jokes are lame a it gets.

Oh, yeah? laughing laughing laughing

I think you definitely sport more chromosomes than me, Goober.

If I was anywhere near as retarded as most of the people here, I would believe Nihilus loses, too. wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 12:14 AM
Freedon Nadd

Zot. The thing is that there is an accolade where it is stated that Vitiate became the most-dominating Force-user in the galaxy(after the Sith Triumvirate)
And you have Traya who claims that Nihilus might just rival the ancient Sith(though, she is not aware of the power Nihilus has gathered throughout the events after she was exiled)
And you have Luke+Yoda+Vitiate+Sidious
If these guys are immune to Force-killer and Nihilus unleashes it on them(then he's gonna deplet his Force reserves)
I agree that Nihilus wins. But if his Hunger fails then he is barely getting stomped.
I am not a Nihilus fanboy. I am just trying to see the whole picture.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Zotar3232
Nihilus wins, easily.

The group doesn't have firepower that equals a planet being ripped to pieces, which Nihilus can shrug off.

As has already been explained billions of times, Kreia studied the Sith Hermetica and understood that Nihilus's drain has no defense.

However other Force Wounds (I.E. Meetra Surik) are immune due to her condition.

Canonically, none of the people listed in the group are Force Wounds - thus they have no immunity.

Nihilus can Hunger-Drain them at a moments notice, or telekinetically crush them like bugs, if he desires.

The group cannot hurt Nihilus - as even a Mass Shadow Generator ripping Malachor apart couldn't do it.

Nihilus is, realistically, the most powerful Sith Lord that ever existed.

You, my friend, are obviously intelligent, but there are many Retards here who cannot wrap their tiny, little brains around established facts.

Nihilus absolutely wrecks and kills this group easily.

Nihilus wins.

Was Nihilus even a Force-sensitive?
IMO, he was a Mandalorian slave.
What the MSG did more exactly?
IIRC, it only killed the Force on Malachor(except for the Trayus Academy) and caught the battleships in a gravity field, crushing them one by another.
Did it crush the planet the MSG's explosion? I don't recall so.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
you mispelled "titanic stomp".
And if by "he might win" you mean he might last ten seconds you'd still be wrong

Go into Chaos and serve your dear Sheev. cool

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 04:16 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Was Nihilus even a Force-sensitive?

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 11:31 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

XD

Either member of team stomps him in single fight anyway

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 02:43 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by SunRazer
laughing out loud

Having midi-chlorians doesn't make you instantly a Force-sensitive.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2017 08:29 PM
Freedon Nadd

It's very possibly that because of his Hunger, Nihilus is able to touch the Force.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2017 08:30 PM