KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Trek: Discovery

Star Trek: Discovery
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
at least we have that show with Pike coming out, strange new worlds

yea but kirk better be in it at some point

Originally posted by Robtard
Rebecca Romijn is coming back as "Number One". This pleases me.

So is the guy who played Spock.

ethan peck as petty good as spock

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 29th, 2021 09:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

He should have kept its beard. So we could at least pretend Leonard Nimoy is under there. Strange having three different Spocks. Two from the same reality/timeline.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2021 10:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pleasently surprised at the season 4 premiere

Old Post Nov 19th, 2021 04:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Doesn't seem to be on Netflix here anymore.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2021 12:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

^^^^check your local listings.. starting friday it is supposed to air overseas

Old Post Nov 24th, 2021 09:12 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

maybe it's the 10 egg nogs i had but the second episode was good

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 03:55 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
^^^^check your local listings.. starting friday it is supposed to air overseas

Oh thanks. Apparently first 2 episodes available on Pluto Tv. Never heard of it laughing

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
maybe it's the 10 egg nogs i had but the second episode was good

How is it with Burnham as Captain? I felt the last season didn't work at all and attribute it to a lack of an interesting Captain that season.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 01:58 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Oh thanks. Apparently first 2 episodes available on Pluto Tv. Never heard of it laughing

How is it with Burnham as Captain? I felt the last season didn't work at all and attribute it to a lack of an interesting Captain that season.

Pluto TV is aweaome. Used to have William Shatner's "I don't understand..."

It moved to Portable TV:

https://www.portable.tv/series/idon...9b-03cb538e9b25

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 02:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

she is fairly well but still its all about her

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 09:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

pluto tv is decent. has a star trek tng channel

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 09:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
pluto tv is decent. has a star trek tng channel

No classic series though.

And they pulled it on Netflix recently. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2021 04:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

First 10-15 mins of ep one are really bad, **** you butterfly people, but it gets better after that.

Still not a great Star Trek show though. Burnham is hard to like, unlike other Treks, you barely care about most of the crew in this one.

The hint of the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: "Planet Killer" at the end of Ep3 could be good to great if they don't **** it up.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 30th, 2021 11:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I miss the Planet Killing worm like machine from the original series. The Doomsday Machine. My all-time favourite Planet killer.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 07:36 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Robtard
First 10-15 mins of ep one are really bad, **** you butterfly people, but it gets better after that.

Still not a great Star Trek show though. Burnham is hard to like, unlike other Treks, you barely care about most of the crew in this one.

The hint of the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: "Planet Killer" at the end of Ep3 could be good to great if they don't **** it up.

Try Lower Decks. In spite of the negative reviews, I actually like it way more than the current live action offerings.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 01:25 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tonight's eppy was fairly decent....

i still have a love/hate relationship with the show

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 04:32 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm with you, like it's Trek so I really want to like it, but I also think I'm giving it more leeway from judgment because it's Trek.

Ep3 was meh, imo, they had too many stories running at the same time. Trek is best when an ep focuses on one main story and maybe one minor. This ep had like five stories going on at once.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 05:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Robtard is Kirk, then I'm Spock.

Bashar can be Bones.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 09:40 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I am Barclay.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 09:56 PM
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone even care for the modern Star Trek TV shows?.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 04:26 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bght
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ask that again in 40 yrs you barn herd pos

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 06:33 PM
Bght is currently offline Click here to Send Bght a Private Message Find more posts by Bght Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote