KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Islam, Christianity and Government

Islam, Christianity and Government
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Actually that is a rich play ground, they import workers and the workers live in ghetto's.

http://simbarusseau.photoshelter.co...0000uXrts_NnCj8

Pwned you both.

So like every western country except the workers are inside their borders?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 01:50 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Actually that is a rich play ground, they import workers and the workers live in ghetto's.

http://simbarusseau.photoshelter.co...0000uXrts_NnCj8

Pwned you both.

1v1 me m8

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 02:04 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arabian Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Islam is a peaceful religion built upon pillars of faith, charity and love. I guarantee you would not be saying these evil things against Allah's prophet Muhammad pbuh and his religion in my country! You'd be rightfully beaten by every good able bodied Muslim !

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 01:45 AM
Arabian Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Arabian Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Arabian Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

We have separation of church and state bc the country isn't made up of one belief system. Even in one of the most Christian nations in the world, to base policy off of a religion would alienate literally tens of millions of people (to say nothing of WHICH version of Christianity it should be). The founders may have been Christian, they may have been deists, and those beliefs may or may not resemble what Christians believe today. But it was written by a bunch of angry ex-Brits in a room. Let's remember that as well.

So I feel like the answer to OP's question is - or should be - irrelevant.

So, to me, neither is more Constitutional. It's not a religious document, and remains apart from supposedly divine texts of religions. Even if you think the Bible was written by - or at least inspired by - God and His Word, let's agree that the Constitution was written by people and remains a distinctly human document first and foremost. To try to apply religious sensibilities to a secular document (or even if there are tinges of religiosity in the document itself, it serves a diverse population in a secular government) is dangerous, imo.

Also, TI invoking Islamic States is a bit of a non-sequitar, and unfortunately reveals the agenda here. That discussion, though, is a much deeper one than "which is better right now?" because we're working from stereotypes oftentimes, impartial information other times, and economic and educational forces have as much or more to do with extremism than strictly religious forces. Basically, it's a much more nuanced beast than I'd expect we have the capacity for here.

Last edited by Digi on Nov 13th, 2015 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 02:09 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Islam is a peaceful religion built upon pillars of faith, charity and love. I guarantee you would not be saying these evil things against Allah's prophet Muhammad pbuh and his religion in my country! You'd be rightfully beaten by every good able bodied Muslim !
I would go to war with you.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 03:06 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems to me Islam is protected here and Christianity is bashed repeatidly.

Anyone know why?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 12:41 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

It's reverse out on the real world

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 01:01 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 01:54 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Because some terror groups kill in the name of Islam.... But just be cause a few groups kill in the name of religion does not make the whole religion violent. That's like saying because the KKK was a Christian group that makes all Christians are racist or let's not forget about the Oklahoma City bombing

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 02:17 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Pwned you

as you would say

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 07:12 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems to me Islam is protected here and Christianity is bashed repeatidly.

Anyone know why?

Yes, we all know it is. As for why, I believe it's because Satan hates Christ but he knows that "Allah" is fake so it doesn't bother him to see people praising a God who doesn't actually exist. He probably laughs about it, as a matter of a fact. Whether people wanna admit it or not or believe in him or not his influence over this world is extremely strong and he is superbly cunning. Fortunately, he can't sway those of us who have unshakeable faith in Christ no matter what that loser does. Make no mistake, the real enemy of humanity is not ISIS, climate change (LOL), PC liberals, or even the ugly disgusting Hilldog but instead Satan himself.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 07:49 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Star might of gained some insight if he hadn't have put me on ignore

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 12:29 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Radical Islam strikes again in California.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 12:30 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Better shut down mosques

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 12:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Christianity is more tolerant of it then Islam. But that doesn't mean Christianity is that tolerant of the constitution overall. Look at how many people supported that piece of shit Kim Davis.

I also see Islam bashed here so how is it protected?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 04:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kim Davis was a actually a registered democratlaughing out loud

She defies all logic.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 04:41 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Kim Davis was a actually a registered democratlaughing out loud

She defies all logic.

What next? A Muslim Republican?

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 04:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That isn't the only logic she defies. She has more then one kid and it wasn't from some in vitro fertilization or adoption. It means someone willingly had sex with her.

That makes my brain explode, it's kind of like trying to look upon the true form of Cthulhu.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 04:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

She had a few divorces on her record too.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 04:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thankfully though I haven't heard much about her until I just brought her up. Her 15 minutes has come and gone.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 04:44 PM