KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor

Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm sorry, are you ****ing around, or do you legit think the Grand Inquisitor>Grievous?

If it's the former, well played. If it's the latter, get Ant in here with his retard alert video because that's ****ing retarded.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:02 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Ahsoka is comparable to Anakin like your argument is comparable to actual feats. Not at all. Second, I've seen Ahsoka fight Anakin. And I've dev Drallig fight Anakin. Guess which one lasted longer than a few seconds. Do not even begin to compare your point to mine.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:03 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ant got that shit from me. (please log in to view the image)

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:03 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah but he kinda made it his own.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Ahsoka is comparable to Anakin like your argument is comparable to actual feats. Not at all. Second, I've seen Ahsoka fight Anakin. And I've dev Drallig fight Anakin. Guess which one lasted longer than a few seconds. Do not even begin to compare your point to mine.
When did Ahsoka fight an Anakin that wasn't pre-prime and holding back, and when did Drallig ever fight anyone other than a bloodthirsty as **** Vader?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:05 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm sorry, are you ****ing around, or do you legit think the Grand Inquisitor>Grievous?

If it's the former, well played. If it's the latter, get Ant in here with his retard alert video because that's ****ing retarded.

I put a lot of things over TCW Grievous, which is the only one applicable to that quote. He's obviously more of a threat in sabers, but had no force defense against the Inquisitor.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:07 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but he kinda made it his own.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:08 AM
Kosmos Supreme

And i had the misfortune of sitting next to the kid who set off the retard alert.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Even disregarding all other material, TCW Grievous shits on Greg

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:15 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by ILS
When did Ahsoka fight an Anakin that wasn't pre-prime and holding back, and when did Drallig ever fight anyone other than a bloodthirsty as **** Vader?

You mean the Vader that didn't fully embrace the Dark Side? Either way, how does that excuse losing to him, while he fighting with one hand, and choking out someone else? Where are Drallig's actual feats?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:17 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Even disregarding all other material, TCW Grievous shits on Greg

Any actual reasons or more of, "Because I say so?"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:18 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

His fights with Kenobi, his fight with Ventress, ****, even his fight with Fisto is more impressive than any of Old Greg's accomplishments.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:20 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Why exactly is losing over and over again impressive? The most impressive thing TCW Grievous has ever done wasn't aired.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:27 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Because even doing that well against Ventress/Kenobi/Fisto is more impressive than anything Greg has going for him. He was also beating Gallia... which is also beyond anything Greg has going for him.

Also:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:29 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You mean the Vader that didn't fully embrace the Dark Side? Either way, how does that excuse losing to him, while he fighting with one hand, and choking out someone else? Where are Drallig's actual feats?
He was still pretty ****ing angry, and was holding back far less than his "vastly" less powerful counterpart was against Ahsoka. smile

Feats aren't the only viable measure of what a character can do. They're the easiest to interpret, but Drallig being regarded as the most able Swordmaster looking after the Temple during Knightfall (which includes Ti) suggests he's her superior - Ti's got a good few "best in the Order" accolades and feats of her own, so this should be enough to put her above the Inquisitor. Drallig being called her superior from an omniscient source should be all the evidence you need.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:32 AM
Kosmos Supreme

Kenobi himself could have given Greg the Sidous vs Kit Fisto treatment

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The Inquisitor gets butt-raped by Kanan yet he's somehow above Grievous? The **** is this?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:36 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Because even doing that well against Ventress/Kenobi/Fisto

How is losing limbs on multiple occasions and then running away doing well?
quote:

is more impressive than anything Greg has going for him. He was also beating Gallia... which is also beyond anything Greg has going for him.
[quote]
I'll admit to this.
[quote]
Also:
*snip

Right is just as impressive as Kenobi casually cutting off Grievous' arms. Not to mention that's just exploiting the design of the Inquisitor's lightsaber.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:37 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by ILS
He was still pretty ****ing angry, and was holding back far less than his "vastly" less powerful counterpart was against Ahsoka. smile

Which is totally a valid reason for getting getting tooled.
quote:

Feats aren't the only viable measure of what a character can do. They're the easiest to interpret, but Drallig being regarded as the most able Swordmaster looking after the Temple during Knightfall (which includes Ti) suggests he's her superior - Ti's got a good few "best in the Order" accolades and feats of her own, so this should be enough to put her above the Inquisitor. Drallig being called her superior from an omniscient source should be all the evidence you need.

Obviously feats aren't the end all, but when the only thing that suggests he's relevant is accolades, and when the only fight I see him in ends badly, I'm not going to assume he's amazing because reasons. Feats aren't the only viable measure. Accolades alone aren't a viable measure at all. Besides that, we've seen Ti go up against opponents with "perfect" blade techniques and do extremely well. I haven't seen Drallig do that. Quite the opposite.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:41 AM
Kosmos Supreme

Vader is astronomicaly above the Inquisitor so despite Dralligs poor showing against Vader he could still beat the Inqusitor the same way Vader beat him.

Vader himself toyed with Kanan and Ezra effortlessly and shrugged of them dropping a ship on him like it was a toys r us squirt gun.

Last edited by Kosmos Supreme on Nov 16th, 2015 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:43 AM