KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor

Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I have to read a bunch of bullshit stuff for Government, so I can't be bothered to go through videos of all of Grievous's fights, but he does more than get his arms cut off and run away.

As far as Fisto goes, it's worth noting that he managed to survive that initial encounter where he was surprise attacked by Fisto, Nahdar, and a squad of clones, something I don't see Greg surviving at all.

As far as Kenobi goes, he's been in some pretty long duels with Kenobi and managed to land some pretty good physical strikes on him at one point or another.

As far as Ventress goes, he landed a solid physical strike on her and seemed to be pushing her to her limit before she cut his arms off.

I can't see Greg doing any of that.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Which is totally a valid reason for getting getting tooled.

Good for Vader. thumb up Not sure how the Chosen One's abilities correlate to the Inquisitor though, gonna need to explain to me your logic behind that one.

quote:
"I'm not going to assume he's amazing because reasons."
Nice strawman. Nobody is asking you to think he's amazing, it's all relative to who is fighting who.
quote:
"Accolades alone aren't a viable measure at all."
Wrong, when an omniscient source provides us with a fact it becomes a viable measure, even by itself.
quote:
"Besides that, we've seen Ti go up against opponents with "perfect" blade techniques and do extremely well. I haven't seen Drallig do that."
Well, not all of us need to be spoonfed everything. Drallig is better than Ti - fact. Ti would beat the Inquisitor, ergo, Drallig would take the Inquisitor. It's not difficult stuff, you're just being stubborn unnecessarily. Relating Anakin to your argument and whining "accolades suck" (except when we're using Galen's accolades, of course wink ) isn't an argument.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:45 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Good for Vader. thumb up Not sure how the Chosen One's abilities correlate to the Inquisitor though, gonna need to explain to me your logic behind that one.

A Chosen One who is nowhere near as powerful at that moment as the title implies.
quote:

Nice strawman. Nobody is asking you to think he's amazing, it's all relative to who is fighting who.

I don't give a shit how powerful Anakin or Vader or anyone is supposed to be. We've seen him in combat before and during and after Knightfall, and he has defeated no one, all much less powerful than himself, in the same manner.
quote:

Wrong, when an omniscient source provides us with a fact it becomes a viable measure, even by itself.

Right, just like I'm sure Kypp Durron is more powerful than Luke, Lsu killed more people than the thought bomb, Bane is one of the most powerful people in the universe, and Vitiate is literally the Dark Side incarnate. thumb up
quote:

Well, not all of us need to be spoonfed everything. Drallig is better than Ti - fact. Ti would beat the Inquisitor, ergo, Drallig would take the Inquisitor.

And as great as that ABC logic is, it ignores

A) Technical mastery, by your own words, doesn't lead to victory.
B) The point I made above, TI has showings to back up her accolades where as Drallig doesn't.
quote:

It's not difficult stuff, you're just being stubborn unnecessarily. Relating Anakin to your argument and whining "accolades suck" (except when we're using Galen's accolades, of course wink ) isn't an argument.

Wrong. Galen's accolades, as with Ti's, and Anakin's for that matter are backed up by feats. I didn't suddenly start thinking, "accolades suck," I've never accepted them as proof on their own. It's also pretty ironic how you want to talk about how I need to be spoon-fed everything while accepting everything spoon-fed to you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 03:54 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I believe Cin was also fending off clones when he fought Anakin? That Anakin would destroy the Inquisitor at least as easily. Cin seems to have the better credentials in terms of other character's opinions and objective accolades, and he's likely to be more versed in each of the forms - he wins.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 06:27 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No mention of that. Just Anakin curbstomping him and his Padawan at once. And Anakin is definitely the one who killed him.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 06:34 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Freshest; y u hating on Cin, dawg?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why exactly is losing over and over again impressive? The most impressive thing TCW Grievous has ever done wasn't aired.
If you're referring to when he blitzed Kenobi that's Canon. Frankly though beating Ahsoka is also better than anything the Inquisitor has ever done. thumb up

And considering that the first time Anakin gave in to his anger, he blitzed Count Dooku, really not seeing why Cin Drallig being obliterated by him is at all suprising.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Frankly though beating Ahsoka is also better than anything the Inquisitor has ever done. thumb up
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 10:55 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

If you're referring to when he blitzed Kenobi that's Canon. Frankly though beating Ahsoka is also better than anything the Inquisitor has ever done. thumb up

And considering that the first time Anakin gave in to his anger, he blitzed Count Dooku, really not seeing why Cin Drallig being obliterated by him is at all suprising.

I am, I know, and no it's not.

And Anakin never blitz Dooku. Ever. Not in the novel and not in the movie.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 12:44 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Freshest; y u hating on Cin, dawg?

I really don't know. Obviously, Drallig is implied to be pretty great, and all evidence to the contrary doesn't matter be Anakin was crying man-tears.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 12:47 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I am, I know, and no it's not.
Sure it is, his best feat is what, beating Ezra?
quote:
And Anakin never blitz Dooku. Ever. Not in the novel and not in the movie.
He defeated him rapidly, overwhelming, and with a complete advantage. That is a blitz in my books, but understand others may have different definitions. Fact is though as the novel states, Dooku abilities were made a mockery of, Drallig would be a speck on his radar.

But it's not as if he'd give the "Grand" Inquisitor the time of frikken day either.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Nov 16th, 2015 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:12 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Beni, your definition of "blitz" is ****ing weird.
thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

That's actually definition of blitz..

Blitz

noun
Military.

an overwhelming all-out attack, especially a swift ground attack using armored units and air support.
an intensive aerial bombing.
any swift, vigorous attack, barrage, or defeat:

Soo...it's not weird.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

thumb up

Anyway you get what I mean.

EDIT: If I'm talking about Sidious vs B-Team blitz I'd usually say speed blitz.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:49 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Yeah, just like "gay" means cheery and happy, yet - we don't see people running around saying they're gay because *insert* reason.

For the Battle Forum definition, yes, it's weird. And yes, you should be ashamed for posting that shit in attempts to prove a point.
thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:51 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I'm getting some salty vibes from you DC. Another bad day?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:53 PM
Zenwolf

Well it can be used for both ways really. But of course the first comes to mind is speed, which that it's still accurate, but it can also be used in the other way.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I'm getting some salty vibes from you DC. Another bad day?

Nah, I'm perfectly gay, tbh.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 05:03 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Good good. smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 05:04 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Beni, your definition of "blitz" is ****ing dumb.
thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote