KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Blizzard's Overwatch

Blizzard's Overwatch
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I hope one day Widowmaker gets an upgrade for her grappling hook so when you pull yourself towards a wall, she hangs there giving her exclusive vantage points no other sniper (or anyone that climbs) can access. Her theme is a spider for god sakes! It'd be a lore friendly buff even as we see her do this in her trailer. And speaking of lore friendly buffs, Reaper needs to fly when he turns to mist but for now, I'm quite content with his unique way of getting health. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

She even has a highlight intro where she hangs upside down and snipes people. Heh. You can try to hook and snipe people airborne. It gives you the most vantage point and if you ever land the headshot and kill someone you will be able to brag about it forever.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 04:22 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Back to crying....I saw the Roadie changes in the PTR and its quite sad lol.

Good thing I didn't put that much time into him, not bought his golden gun.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 06:52 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

New hero is going to be a chimpanzee support character.
Named "Hammond" or code named Hammond.

After this event, the are going to be a few astronaut skins added to the regular game.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 07:56 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah Hammond's been rumored a lot. Didn't hear a confirmation though. Seems cool. Wonder if they'll ever add a new defend character. its the only class that hasn't had a dlc addition. If they ever add a new defense char I want it to be as OP as possible xD.

I also wonder wtf happened with Doomfist.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 08:11 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yeah Hammond's been rumored a lot. Didn't hear a confirmation though. Seems cool. Wonder if they'll ever add a new defend character. its the only class that hasn't had a dlc addition. If they ever add a new defense char I want it to be as OP as possible xD.

I also wonder wtf happened with Doomfist.

Doomfist will most likely be released in Blizzcon.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 08:20 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He is the new Sombra, and its getting on my nerves.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 08:23 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Yes. Blizz loves annoying us with their shitty ARG's

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 08:29 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Doomfist was Sombra before Sombra made it Sombra

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 08:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sombra hacked Doomfist's hype

Remember she been there all along.

-Giddity-

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:30 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 1st, 2017 at 09:50 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:47 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Can Roadhog still one shot Tracer at least?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 11:23 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Can Roadhog still one shot Tracer at least?

Tracer is the only one he can constantly.

There is no reason to play this RH. Even Pro players testing him out were doing shitty with the new RH.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 02:59 PM
NemeBro

Yeah I spoke too soon, Roadhog blows ass now.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 04:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Reaper is sexy as ****

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 05:50 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Reaper is sexy as ****

Reaper buff is ok not great by any means. Reapers main issue is that he is a sitting duck when he teleports. His teleport needed fixing.
He needs to activate it faster and appear faster with a slight invulnerability when he reappears. As it is now is slow and he is mowed down quickly when still in smoke form.

McCree buff isnt great either. McCree needs lower cooldown on his roll. He has shit mobility and that can address this a bit.
And they needed to fix the flash-bang bugs. Maybe a slight buff to his drop off damage as well.

Lastly RH is sh!t now and there is no reason to pick him.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jun 21st, 2017 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:50 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Still sexy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 07:53 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

In some areas, Roadhog still seems useful but he definitely needs to stick with and cooperate with his team more now that he's no longer the one man apocalypse he used to be. Now every time he uses the hook combo on someone like Reaper and it only takes half his health, you got this awkward pause between the two before said Reaper completely flattens him.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 11:05 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yep, if one is to still use Roadhog, gotta make sure they damage the enemy with some medium range shots first before hooking them for a quick kill.

You still may as well not use him anymore though. sad A kind of necessary evil to keep those who were over-relying on RH in check, but still a travesty.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 11:27 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I understand the nerf. Roadhog was just far too sustainable and very deadly. You could carry(if you will) a team where people are not coordinated, because he could just walk around, heal and solo half the cast. Now he needs his team to be effective by coordinating/communicating ....like every other tank. so in a way its okay to me, but it makes his role a bit iffy. Why use him at all? There are better tanks who can actually tank. And to be honest the whole "he could carry a team" is overly exaggerated. What I meant was that you could pick him and do fine by yourself even if your team is getting slaughtered.

Its also almost always frustrating whenever you hook and fail to kill someone tho lol.

Good thing I didn't main him. Just used him enough to know he wasn't as OP as everyone made him sound. "Hooking from 50 meters away. Hooking through walls. OneShotting everyone." and so on.

So long as they leave my bby Pharah alone I'm fine.

PS: I hate nerfs even on chars I don't use.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 08:17 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Still good to have Roadhog when there's that annoying Bastion camping up ahead he can hook out of turret mode at least.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 11:24 AM