KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Blizzard's Overwatch

Blizzard's Overwatch
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Maybe it would've been more reasonable to nerf Roadhog's self-healing breather rather than his main weapon? IDK Just thinking out loud here.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 11:29 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair

So long as they leave my bby Pharah alone I'm fine.

Pharah and Mercy are not the problem they are ok. The problem is that Blizzard nerfed all her counters. Of coarse she will seem OP as fuq in the right hands.

They nerfed Ana. They nerfed Soldier. They havent fixed McCree.
They need to slightly continue tweaking Sombra and Reaper.

Even the Roadhog nerf makes Pharah more powerful.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 06:38 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I agree. Pharah is fine. Even if Mercy is riding her **** the duo can be subdued with Zen's Orb of Discord and any decent hit scan. Its just lousy and mediocre players bitching and whining that makes me nervous, because honestly Pharmercy is fine. Annoying if left unchecked? Definitely. But far from OP. Any team worth their weight can shut them down. All you need is coordination and communication. It just sucks because in lower ranks people will hardly ever listen and respond to call outs, so obviously "PHARMERCY IS OP LEL" Its also sad when people are so stupid they expect their hit scan of choice Soldier/McCree to solo the duo....when you know...its a fkn duo.

There is a reason Pharah usage begins to drop the higher the ELO/Rank.

I hope Blizzard ignores the babies. Even with Soldier's nerf he can still put in work against her. Honestly I don't get people crying so much. if you got a Soldier, McCree, Ana, Hanzo, Widow, DVA, Zenny even Winston and Roadhog....Pharah shouldn't be that big a problem if they're listening to their team. But you know...everyone just ignores the elephant in the room and demand a direct counter. Like...straight dumb demands like having McCree deal 2x damage to airborne targets as a buff to McCree and counter to Pharah. I kid you not.

Scrubs.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 26th, 2017 at 08:57 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 08:49 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

/End Rant LOL

I wanna learn Sombra damn it.

Hoping Blizzard nerfs Mercy back to being able to die while rezzing. Its so broken right now.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 08:10 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm hoping Blizz reduces the size of Torbjorn's head hitbox. You can shoot his beard and it still counts as a headshot.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 27th, 2017 at 10:18 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 10:14 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Torb's my new fav character now that Soldier was gimped due to the whining retarded children, crying neckbeards and general mouth-breather types. Though I don't play often anymore.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 08:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 10:01 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Offense: Reaper and Sombra

Defense: Widowmaker

Tank: Doomfist

Support: Hammond. Calling it.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 4th, 2017 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 11:47 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

#TeamTalon

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 11:54 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

#TeamTalon

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 12:00 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 08:26 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What else to say other than: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 6th, 2017 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 05:57 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

can't wait for the interracial SFM

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:03 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834
Grand Moff

damn

Doomfist looks badass. I may need to give this game another shot...

--- You May Fire When Ready ---

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:34 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

When I get home ill try him out on the PTR. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: PC Master Race

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:48 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

doomfist looks absolutely insane in the PTR. He is a ****ing train. I like his retarded mobility and insane potential for one shots.

Its almost like Blizzard decided to troll everyone who bitched and whined about Roadhog.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 10:24 PM
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

Doomfist is fun to play. Like a street fighter character . Low ranks will probably whine till he gets nerfed though.

His ULT sucks though. He takes too long to land.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 06:29 AM
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

He already got a few ninja nerfs erm

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 04:33 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yah. Which is fine. PTR is there for a reason.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 05:19 PM
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

Yah. Which is fine. PTR is there for a reason.

True. I agree with the distance nerf to his rocket punch. The reload nerf to his left click was unnecessary. It makes DF a sitting duck till his cooldowns reset.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 05:45 PM