KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Blizzard's Overwatch

Blizzard's Overwatch
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Aaaaan she is dead now.

As usual when a character counters Tracer or Genji in anyway they get nerfed to the ground.

Nah I believe it was the Tank mains that got her nerfed. With how fast she could hack, Reinhardt players were...pretty vocal about it.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:29 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 08:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 08:18 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:54 AM
NemeBro

Aaaaan she is dead now.

As usual when a character counters Tracer or Genji in anyway they get nerfed to the ground.
Sombra doesn't counter Tracer or Genji lol.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Hammond makes me feel just that much better about dropping the game. I could handle Winston purely because he was there from the start, and I loathe the "cute animal ironically piloting a death machine" concept in general.

It's more common then you'd think too. Rumble and Toby come to mind.

It's a little derivative too when you consider that Orisa is also an ironic mech character, just with the cuddly animal subbed out for a little girl.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 07:37 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, the concept is nothing that new honestly. Overwatch was already well on its way out for me anyhow with other things coming out in the near future, though reckon I'd might try out Wrecking Ball at least some, and from what I tried of the revamped Symmetra awhile earlier, can tell I'll easily get used to the new her.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 10:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Fanboys want a cat with a jetpack.

Fanboys get a hamster in a ball.

Fanboys crying out how it ruins the serious tone of the game.

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 1st, 2018 at 11:10 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 10:56 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by NemeBro
Sombra doesn't counter Tracer or Genji lol.

You're right she doesn't counter anybody actually lulz

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 05:50 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Started playing this again a few days ago, for reference, I stopped playing not long after the centaur-robot-girl was added, was surprised to see the character list has what looks like doubled now.

Also, not sure if people just suck, but was able to get back into a high kill-count after a couple hours of play (mostly with Soldier 76 and Zen).

Not sure I'll stick with it, maybe a couple weeks playing here/there.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 12:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You're right she doesn't counter anybody actually lulz
Lol she's so disruptive and bs that I cannot believe you say this.

Thankfully I'm a Tracer/Reaper/D.Va main.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 09:08 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Are you aware that the post you were responding to is almost a year old?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 09:21 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yes, and the same applied back then.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 11:25 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Dunno what Overwatch 2 will be like but I already hate it as Blizzard has cancelled their StarCraft FPS in favor of esport monetization bull.

https://kotaku.com/sources-blizzard...oote-1835285125

I've always looked forward to StarCraft entering the console scene with some twist like they were gonna do over a decade ago with StarCraft Ghost where you sneaked about as Nova in Splinter Cell fashion but as always, screw fun. It's a wonder Blizzard is starting to crash & burn.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 6th, 2019 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 11:03 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I hope the anti lootbox bill or whatever passes by the time Overwatch 2 even comes out. Not going through another era of being conditioned to accept them. Not that I bought that many for the first one, but still.

The lack of people buying lootboxes anymore with the dwindling playerbase is more or less the reason the sequel is happening. Like they would do that big an update on something not nearly as many play anymore when a sequel for whatever expansion idea they got in mind would net them more money.

Just thinking about an Overwatch 2 is making me queasy.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 04:43 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It was a good time killer but after this, thinking of quitting Overwatch. I don't wanna repeat history where I get wowed by fun-looking heroes and then be disappointed later when Blizzard appeals to the whiny casuals to nerf/buff those heroes to the point they get their abilities switched out and everything becomes dull and you have to wait months for the next event.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 05:55 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I don't think this will be a sequel per se. It'll probably be a spin-off that centered around PVE and world building.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 07:55 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Anyone catch wind of the whole Blizzard and China thing? Theyre in hot water.

https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1181453094284070915

https://twitter.com/Espsilverfire2/...001007976423424

The next Blizzcon will be... interesting.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 04:05 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2022 11:07 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

There's the sequel that will came out for free. It's between Yeay or nay i guess.

Well, that doesn't matter. We'll just see about it

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2022 01:43 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote