KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 2000ft Destroyer vs FP Tyrant

2000ft Destroyer vs FP Tyrant
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
You missed the proof. I'll repeat.

A normal Destroyer sliced an object that was able to absorb enough energy to destroy a fifth of the universe.

2000ft version is more powerful.
That's the proof.

Now add that Odin (exactly like Tyrant) tanked blasts that was destroying galaxies. So they have matching durability against blasts. But 2000ft Destroyer is more powerful than Odin.
thats not proof that's just ABC logic.

Like I said Thor's hammer broke against Bor, so using the destroyer slicing in half is redundant.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 04:53 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Insane Titan
thats not proof that's just ABC logic.

Like I said Thor's hammer broke against Bor, so using the destroyer slicing in half is redundant.
I'm referring to energy durability, not blunt force. Mjolnir absorption abilities are crazy, yet the Destroyer blast still sliced it.

You are also using ABC logic.
You are saying that since Tyrant can withstand blasts that can damage galaxies then Destroyer can't harm him. This is ABC logic.

Also, as far as blunt force, Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus (peer to Tyrant).
FP Tyrant would have problems with a normal Destroyer before winning.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 05:09 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I'm referring to energy durability, not blunt force. Mjolnir absorption abilities are crazy, yet the Destroyer blast still sliced it.

You are also using ABC logic.
You are saying that since Tyrant can withstand blasts that can damage galaxies then Destroyer can't harm him. This is ABC logic.

Also, as far as blunt force, Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus (peer to Tyrant).
FP Tyrant would have problems with a normal Destroyer before winning.
my god you are so dense. Prove the durability to different attacks is weaker or stronger. PG Thor struggle whilst absorbing a blast from Thanos so don't give me the 1/5th absorbing feat is standard.

Never said Tyrsnt can't be harmed you said, the destroyer one shots him which is BS.
You don't u understand Odins Galaxy feat is a shared one which happened ages ago. He doesn't regularly do stuff like that.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 06:49 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by abhilegend
What?

You are acting like that's something Tyrant could do? Celestials were flat out stated to be a level above the likes of Galactus in that story.

Destroyer would ****ing stomp Tyrant into a paste TBH in this scenario.

Only we saw Odin wasn't on Galactus' level, yet we know Tyrant was. Just the way the cookie crumbles bud. Besides we already saw Tyrant regenerating stuff on a whim. It's okay Abhi... tyrant can also beat DS relatively easily as well

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 08:28 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

my god you are so dense. Prove the durability to different attacks is weaker or stronger. PG Thor struggle whilst absorbing a blast from Thanos so don't give me the 1/5th absorbing feat is standard.

Never said Tyrsnt can't be harmed you said, the destroyer one shots him which is BS.
You don't u understand Odins Galaxy feat is a shared one which happened ages ago. He doesn't regularly do stuff like that.
Neither does Galactus normally operate at those levels. Remember Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus. This is a constant fact.

My logic for the one shot is
A normal Destroyer slicing Mjolnir. Thus means that a normal Destroyer can damage Tyrant since he is less durable than Mjolnir. The visor blast is more powerful and should damage Tyrant even more. Now a 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful and it's blasts should do tremendously more damage. Its visor blasts will do even more (which one shots Tyrant).

My second reason is that the impenetrable barrier the Celestials set up was more durable than Tyrant. Yet 2000ft Destroyer disintegrated it with its visor blast.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 09:43 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Only we saw Odin wasn't on Galactus' level, yet we know Tyrant was. Just the way the cookie crumbles bud. Besides we already saw Tyrant regenerating stuff on a whim. It's okay Abhi... tyrant can also beat DS relatively easily as well
This is the 2000ft Destroyer which is far more powerful than Odin.

Also we saw how Galactus feared Odin when he went inside a normal sizedsized Destroyer (not the 2000ft one). The writer portrayed them in this case as peers. Otherwise, Galactus wouldn't have folded. He knew that he could possibly lose.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 09:46 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lmao

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 10:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Dont understand why people entertain H1. They are not going to change his mind...no matter how insane he sounds.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 10:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Dont understand why people entertain H1. They are not going to change his mind...no matter how insane he sounds.

Its fun sometimes to try

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 11:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
So do you agree with me?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 02:06 AM
Insane Titan

Neither does Galactus normally operate at those levels. Remember Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus. This is a constant fact.

My logic for the one shot is
A normal Destroyer slicing Mjolnir. Thus means that a normal Destroyer can damage Tyrant since he is less durable than Mjolnir. The visor blast is more powerful and should damage Tyrant even more. Now a 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful and it's blasts should do tremendously more damage. Its visor blasts will do even more (which one shots Tyrant).

My second reason is that the impenetrable barrier the Celestials set up was more durable than Tyrant. Yet 2000ft Destroyer disintegrated it with its visor blast.
so you proof again your nonsense rambling.

Change the record.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 06:54 AM
h1a8

so you proof again your nonsense rambling.

Change the record.
There is strong evidence to suggest that Odin inside the normal sized Destroyer was a peer to Galactus. This is why Galactus chose to flee. It would been a very hard fight for Galactus if he chose to fight.

Now the 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful as it's empowered by all of Asgard as well as multiple skyfathers.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 09:06 AM
Insane Titan

There is strong evidence to suggest that Odin inside the normal sized Destroyer was a peer to Galactus. This is why Galactus chose to flee. It would been a very hard fight for Galactus if he chose to fight.

Now the 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful as it's empowered by all of Asgard as well as multiple skyfathers.
Galactus chose not to fight as it didn't contribute to his plans/end goal.

It's easy to use one time showings like you do. Galactus fight with Scier/The Other had more of a effect on the multiverse than Odin or Destroyer ever has. It's easy to go down this route.

Galactus reformed from a blast by 5 cosmic containment units, that's far above anything Destroyer can do. Tyrsnt was equal to Galactus.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 09:38 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Galactus getting disintegrated by solar system level blast is a good showing? Where Dr Strange had to call Vishanti to help him escape death?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 12:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

laughing out loud

Galactus getting disintegrated by solar system level blast is a good showing? Where Dr Strange had to call Vishanti to help him escape death?

You're so full of sh|t sometimes Abhi.

Galactus was disintegrated by a power that hid itself from the senses of all the higher ups in the Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy, that imprisoned Eternity AND Infinity, that was powerful enough to stop the Ultimate Nullifier from working, all the while merging two universes.

"Solar System level" roll eyes (sarcastic)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 12:34 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by zopzop

Galactus was disintegrated by a power that hid itself from the senses of all the higher ups in the Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy, that imprisoned Eternity AND Infinity, that was powerful enough to stop the Ultimate Nullifier from working, all the while merging two universes.

Magus himself said so.

Just for fun. Magus disintegrates Galactus with a solar system level blast.

(please log in to view the image)

Galactus needed help from Strange and Vishanti to reconstitute himself.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Whine to Starlin. He also had Omega die by a planet exploding.

And Galactus nearly dying by two planets colliding.

Some badass Galactus is.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 12:42 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by zopzop

And in the end it was the power of Galactus that broke apart the hold the five cosmic containment units had over infinity and eternity through using Gamora as a conduit.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 12:47 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Utrigita
And in the end it was the power of Galactus that broke apart the hold the five cosmic containment units had over infinity and eternity through using Gamora as a conduit.
Was that supposed to be impressive or something? Magus allowed it to happen as only Eternity could give him the power over IG.

Eternity is not called jobber supreme for nothing.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 12:49 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Magus himself said so.

That's not what I was getting at. Collateral damage isn't a correct gauge of the true power of the attack.

According to you Pre Retcon MM and Beyonder are "apartment level" because a billion dimension slagging blast couldn't even destroy Marsha's apartment :
(please log in to view the image)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 12:58 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Here is one more showing Galactus fans love to show. "Herald my rage'.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/226...f_3-06.jpg.html

The solar system/galaxy destroying blast totally drained Galactus of all his power. (At the time of publishing of this comic, it was just above three solar system level blast. Thanos Imperative changed it to Galaxy level blast).

While Odin can toss galaxy busting attacks nilly willy. Against both Infinity and Seth.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 01:04 PM