KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Inquisitor vs The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor vs The Inquisitor
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Inquisitor vs The Inquisitor

The Grand Inquisitor from the Rebels cartoon show vs the Inquisitor from the Swtor video game show. AKA Darth Nox. But mostly before she's Darth Nox. How do these cross-millennia counter-parts match up!!!?

Round 1: Nox at the end of the Prologue after the Dromund Kaas storyline.

Round 2: Nox at the end of Act 1.

Round 3: Nox at the first Thanaton confrontation, 2 ghosts.

Round 4: Darth Nox.

Can the Inquisitor win!?

Bonus Round: The Inquisitor from Dragon Age, 3-way fight. Full power Mark.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Lol@this thread.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:07 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I think the Inquisitor wins, myself. Inquisitor takes the bonus round, easy.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Kas'im dies to either.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Wins round 1. Could go either way for round 2. Loses round 3 solidly and shits his internal organs out the moment he see's her.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:39 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

GI isn't winning round 2 either.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:39 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

That's true, I forgot about the whole besting Darth Zash bit.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Should we really even be using Nox anymore? I thought the default Inquisitor was Imperius. That changes a lot, tbh.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:11 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

IIRC it's now 100% Nox kek

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I just made a default Inquisitor, and it was Imperius. I'll accept your concession now.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:25 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

As the OP, I use Nox.

Imperius is for pussy's and its a lamer name.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:29 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

They're exactly the same as far as this thread would go, and Nox is retarded anyway. Occulus was always the better character.

Besides, we all know Kallig stomps.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Nov 18th, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:35 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I just made a default Inquisitor, and it was Imperius. I'll accept your concession now.

I genuinely believe that's a bug because they specifically said Sith are going to be full dark-side choices.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

It wouldn't be the first time BioWare lied. Besides they seemed to deal with most of the other classes fine, and any mistakes were corrected quickly.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:39 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They're exactly the same as far as this thread would go, and Nox is retarded anyway. Occulus was always the better character.

Besides, we ask know Kallig stomps.

Depends on what you want. Nox being crazy evil, emphasis on the crazy and the evil is a fun character to play. Nox is the best name tho imo. Occulus and Imperius are lame af.

Well yeah, I mean I question if Kallig loses round 1 myself. S/he's pretty hardcore even by then. But what about the bonus round? That Mark of the Rift is pretty dang powerful.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:39 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Inquisitor would kill themselves when the Mark goes out of control and Solas isn't there to cut their arm off.

On another matter, it makes sense for say, the Barsen'thor to be Dark, which the default one seems to lean toward. The cultist would only be at their tomb for Dark Side energy. So yeah faction = Dark, doesn't always mean the character should be, even if BioWare lied out of their ass and said they were.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Nov 18th, 2015 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:43 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah but before that happened she'd be opening rifts in peoples heads Coryphyshit style.

Barsen'thor being Dark would suck ass since I'm pretty sure thats literally the worst alignment/class combo in the game. Act 1 is the dumbest ****ing thing of going out of your way to learn a super shielding technique then never using it and getting hundreds of Jedi Masters killed out of idiotic selfishness and murdering several Jedi and never getting called on it once. Also I thought the cultists were sucking up any nexus no matter if it was darkside or not. Wasn't there one of Hoth or something?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:52 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Nah, just Dark Side Force energy. Add default Barsen'thor is pretty dark. Gottaacceptit.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:56 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why would the Jedi build and maintain a tomb for a darksider who goes on to create a ds nexus. They'd sense that shit.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 01:03 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

TBH, I'm looking through the automade toons and it looks like they are neutral (i.e. 0 lightside, 0 darkside), hence why Nox is Doctor Octupus or whatever. Regardless, I don't think we should put much weight in that given how they simply set it as neutral.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 01:14 AM