KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader/Count Dooku vs. Malgus/Malak/Leneer

Darth Vader/Count Dooku vs. Malgus/Malak/Leneer
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Being a worse duelist than Dooku isn't a biased opinion.

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vixas

Well, in my opinion both teams have favorable match-ups in this context.

Team 1: Malgus V.S. Vader; Dooku V.S. Malak and Leneer.

First off, Vader will eventually defeat Malgus, though it will take varying long-ish degrees of time. Meanwhile Dooku has handled => MaLeneer before, this is made even worse by the fact that the ONLY way I'd be more certain Malak will get Leneer killed is if she happened to be his Master on a different ship and Malak had his ship's turrets aimed at it..... so Dooku wins that and Malgus falls after.

Team 2: Malgus V.S. Dooku; Vader V.S. Leneer and Malak

So then, this time we have the Count against Malgus and Vader V.S. MaLeneer. What I believe is key here are two factors: Malgus' stylistic similarities with Vader (Djem-So/Strength) and Vader's tendency to "play with his food". Essentially Vader lets Malak and Leneer trip over one-another and likely wounds or kills one by the time Malgus' aggressice style wears the Count down. Then we have three options that all end badly for Vader. Those being Malgus/Malak V.S. Vader, Malgus/Leneer V.S. Vader, or all three versus vader.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

infinite ****ing keks at the above

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vixas

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
infinite ****ing keks at the above

Your opinion is noted.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by Vixas
Well, in my opinion both teams have favorable match-ups in this context.

Team 1: Malgus V.S. Vader; Dooku V.S. Malak and Leneer.

First off, Vader will eventually defeat Malgus, though it will take varying long-ish degrees of time. Meanwhile Dooku has handled => MaLeneer before, this is made even worse by the fact that the ONLY way I'd be more certain Malak will get Leneer killed is if she happened to be his Master on a different ship and Malak had his ship's turrets aimed at it..... so Dooku wins that and Malgus falls after.

Team 2: Malgus V.S. Dooku; Vader V.S. Leneer and Malak

So then, this time we have the Count against Malgus and Vader V.S. MaLeneer. What I believe is key here are two factors: Malgus' stylistic similarities with Vader (Djem-So/Strength) and Vader's tendency to "play with his food". Essentially Vader lets Malak and Leneer trip over one-another and likely wounds or kills one by the time Malgus' aggressice style wears the Count down. Then we have three options that all end badly for Vader. Those being Malgus/Malak V.S. Vader, Malgus/Leneer V.S. Vader, or all three versus vader.

Overall good post. I disagree with Malgus by this point being able to actually defeat or press Dooku's defense however.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 11:38 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Overall good post. I disagree with Malgus by this point being able to actually defeat or press Dooku's defense however.

LMFAO

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 11:39 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
LMFAO

Trying to be respectful. You should try it. Yea I couldn't find the right words in that one. Basically I don't believe Malgus by this time would be enough to wear his defenses down.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 11:42 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vixas

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Trying to be respectful. You should try it. Yea I couldn't find the right words in that one. Basically I don't believe Malgus by this time would be enough to wear his defenses down.

I appreciate the common decency, don't let the ant bother you too much. In any case hey, I can understand your point of view. Thanks for not being a sock about it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 02:26 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The idea that Vader doesn't instantly murder anyone he faces here is kekworthy.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 02:52 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The idea that Vader doesn't instantly murder anyone he faces here is kekworthy.

thumb up

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 03:15 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Don't agree with me, AP; it makes me feel dirty.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Nov 19th, 2015 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 03:50 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Why are you people always so petulant?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 04:06 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote