KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Whis & Beerus vs. Odin & Zeus (Marvel)

Whis & Beerus vs. Odin & Zeus (Marvel)
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Without speed being equalized, there's nothing to discuss here.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 12:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by SquallX
You know Carver, i take you as serious as a dog takes a flea.

I may not know much about about Zeus and Odin, but am pretty sure saying team DBZ beats them casually is bullshit.

If you're so sure about team DBZ, why don't you continue to debate in the Dark Schneider thread?

What kind of argument is this?

"I'm not sure that these two can beat the DBZ characters but my boy Dark Schneider can! Argue with me over this instead!"

It has nothing to do with the thread at hand lol.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 12:34 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Squall has completely lost it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 12:46 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Whis and Beerus aren't really that fast considering Whis has to use his staff to travel everywhere

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 04:16 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Because you people wanks DBZ like you're life is depended on it.

One of Odin best battle feat with Seth was a danger to the Multiverse itself. Pretty Sure both Zeus and Odin can time travel.

Like i said, i don't much about Marvel's Odin and Zeus, but i sure as hell would school anyone of you in the Dark vs DBZ fight, since some of you think DBZ is the begin and end all of all fiction, where DBZ is a pretty weak verse.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 05:07 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Are you in elementary school or something?

Read your own post. You learned English yesterday or what? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 05:20 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

People claiming DBZ characters can beat Odin and Zeus

The **** is this? 2005?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 06:25 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Are you in elementary school or something?

Read your own post. You learned English yesterday or what? laughing out loud

English, my third Language genius. How many do you speak?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 06:26 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Iirc Pre Retcon Beyonder never destroyed a universe. But people say he can. So I'm tired of hearing this "theirs don't count."

That's how bias works. If there is a feat someone doesn't like then it's PIS, an outlier or hyperbole; but feats they like are credited as "it happened, deal with it," "it was stated/confirmed by a reputable source."

BeyonderGod has turned this selective reasoning into an art form because he will argue for days on end that Beerus is nothing more than an island-buster despite the fact that we've seen him destroy planets on multiple occasions.

Anyway, Beerus and Whis are pretty much skyfathers as far as I'm concerned it could go either way.

Last edited by Astner on Nov 21st, 2015 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:03 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by RadZoa
Whis and Beerus aren't really that fast considering Whis has to use his staff to travel everywhere

In an early episode of DBS Beerus showed he can basically cross the same distance that Whis covered with his staff in 2 minutes or so. They use the staff for convenience. The most recent chapter of the manga has Beerus and Champa battling from planet to planet, outrunning(or flying I guess) at least one explosion pretty effortlessly.

Originally posted by StealthRanger
People claiming DBZ characters can beat Odin and Zeus

The **** is this? 2005?

It's not as ridiculous as it once was. Super has showings so far above anything in DBZ or GT it isn't even funny. Whether that makes them strong enough to fight Skyfathers I don't know but hey.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:21 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Don't know why people don't think Beerus could solo. Not like he can't cancel out Odin blast or outright beat them to death with his fist. Beerus has proven that he is above Sky father level imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 01:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Bump
smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:51 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either in Team 1 solos.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:04 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I agree with Stilt. Odin and Zeus have one shotted bona fide speedsters, Beerus and Whis, nor anyone they've defeated, have reaction feats that remotely compare to comic book speedsters.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 02:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Zeus would win imo, though I am not sure what tier Whis is. Beerus is easily HH or low Trans, Whis might be mid Trans to even Skyfather levels.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 04:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

The raw power Beerus alone has is being down played pretty badly here. It is obviously beyond both on team 2. How can call Beerus HH... really?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:23 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Team 1 easily.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:24 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Beerus genuinely solo's.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:15 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Nah, he gets company. He won't be solo in getting beaten down. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:06 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Beerus solos, easily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote