KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Whis & Beerus vs. Odin & Zeus (Marvel)

Whis & Beerus vs. Odin & Zeus (Marvel)
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

I love how you DC and Marvel fanboys are saying that Beerus and Whiss would lose without explaining how/why.

Zeus and Odin can destroy galaxies as collateral damage.

Beerus and Whiss can NO-SELL guys that destroy universes as collateral damage.

Not to mention they are vastly superior in speed and durability.

This isn’t even a fight. Beerus would toy with them and hakai both while yawning, as Whiss ate some dessert and watched the fight. Hell, SSJG Goku would rofl-stomp, and he’s chump change to Beerus, let alone Whiss.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 04:18 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either in Team 1 solos.

Their destructive capacity is way too much even when using a fraction of their power and their combat speed is way too much for either Zeus or Odin as they will be killed without registering what happened.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:43 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Of Course he does.

It could be insert DBZ character vs TOAA, and TOAA would still lose.

HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS A GOOD JOKE!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 06:00 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

DBS universe takes this one.

Odin could barely hold himself against a mid powered Galactus.

Considering that a normal Galactus could have issues with Beerus then the answer is clear.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 06:01 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
DBS universe takes this one.

Odin could barely hold himself against a mid powered Galactus.

Considering that a normal Galactus could have issues with Beerus then the answer is clear.

Galactus operates on multi-galaxy levels, on average, when he's fully powered.

Beerus would give him far more than "issues", lol. He'd give him a dose of hakai energy and wipe him from existence.

But yeah, Odin and Zeus get lol-stomped.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:48 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Galactus operates on multi-galaxy levels, on average, when he's fully powered.

Beerus would give him far more than "issues", lol. He'd give him a dose of hakai energy and wipe him from existence.

But yeah, Odin and Zeus get lol-stomped.

A well fed galactus operates on a Universal scale....

He is the representation of the Cosmic Power.

I doubt a Hakai Energy could wipe Cosmic energy considering that Cosmic Energy is the most powerful form of energy.

A well fed Galactus could bring down Beerus arguably.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:23 PM
SSJGGogeta

A well fed galactus operates on a Universal scale....

He is the representation of the Cosmic Power.

I doubt a Hakai Energy could wipe Cosmic energy considering that Cosmic Energy is the most powerful form of energy.

A well fed Galactus could bring down Beerus arguably.

While this is the wrong thread to argue this in, I'm still gonna point a few things out.

Even at his best, Galactus DOES operate on a universal scale. However, he doesn't do so as casually as Beerus does.

Beerus is literally capable of trading countless universe level PUNCHES with SSJG Goku, and that is a laughably suppressed and casual Beerus. Beerus at his full power is capable of fighting against 5 universe level GoD's with little trouble, even before going all out.

That's 5 characters that operate on around Galactus levels when he's well fed. Beerus was doing this all casually.

Also, Hakai has shown to bypass immortality and even destroy souls in DBS. That's something that I don't think Galactus has ever been able to do. Regardless, their isn't anything to support Galactus being able to survive a hakai from Beerus, that I'm aware of. If he can survive having his literal matter, soul, and essence erased from existence, then please post a scan of him doing so.

Otherwise, Beerus would put Galactus down without much effort. All the DBS top-dogs right now, i.e. Jiren, Vegeta, Goku, Frieza, etc. would arguably take a majority against Galactus. Beerus makes most of them look like ants, until you reach Jiren and UI Goku. Any of the GoD's would put Galactus down fairly handily, and Whiss is ludicrously superior to all of them put together.

Hands down, Beerus takes Odin and Zeus without trying. Even Galactus wouldn't stand a chance to him, let alone Whiss.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:37 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

While this is the wrong thread to argue this in, I'm still gonna point a few things out.

Even at his best, Galactus DOES operate on a universal scale. However, he doesn't do so as casually as Beerus does.

Beerus is literally capable of trading countless universe level PUNCHES with SSJG Goku, and that is a laughably suppressed and casual Beerus. Beerus at his full power is capable of fighting against 5 universe level GoD's with little trouble, even before going all out.

That's 5 characters that operate on around Galactus levels when he's well fed. Beerus was doing this all casually.

Also, Hakai has shown to bypass immortality and even destroy souls in DBS. That's something that I don't think Galactus has ever been able to do. Regardless, their isn't anything to support Galactus being able to survive a hakai from Beerus, that I'm aware of. If he can survive having his literal matter, soul, and essence erased from existence, then please post a scan of him doing so.

Otherwise, Beerus would put Galactus down without much effort. All the DBS top-dogs right now, i.e. Jiren, Vegeta, Goku, Frieza, etc. would arguably take a majority against Galactus. Beerus makes most of them look like ants, until you reach Jiren and UI Goku. Any of the GoD's would put Galactus down fairly handily, and Whiss is ludicrously superior to all of them put together.

Hands down, Beerus takes Odin and Zeus without trying. Even Galactus wouldn't stand a chance to him, let alone Whiss.

Make the right thread to debate this and you'll have me on board.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:44 PM
SSJGGogeta

Make the right thread to debate this and you'll have me on board.

Should I make it in the anime versus board?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:48 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Should I make it in the anime versus board?

Nahh foreign cinema is okay, else comics are allowed in such forum.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:52 PM