KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League Dark

Justice League Dark
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

There's always "creative" differences.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 10:45 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

When there is, it's usually announced. Like the Flash directors leaving. However, when there are schedule interference, then it's noted. Just like how Tom Hardy dropped out of Suicide Squad, because of his scheduling difficulties.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Sucked as that may have, even Hardy wouldn't of saved SS far as quality, assuming it still had the reshoots and stuff.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:13 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

He would have worked out schedules before signing up to direct Lol

Tom Hardy was one out of 5 actors, of course they couldn't readjust the whole film schedule just for him. But was probably a BS reason for him as well.

Last edited by Darth Thor on May 24th, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He would have worked out schedules before signing up to direct Lol

Tom Hardy was one out of 5 actors, of course they couldn't readjust the whole film schedule just for him.

Who said he thought he could have done it? Maybe it was too much to be on his plate. Stop making something more than it really is./

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:18 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

BTW, Doug Liman is pretty vocal. He skipped out on Gambit because of the character.

Why Doug Liman Left Channing Tatum’s Gambit Movie

quote:
I look for a personal connection to the movies I make and it may not be immediately obvious. ... With Gambit, I just never found that personal way in. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:22 PM
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Who said he thought he could have done it? Maybe it was too much to be on his plate. Stop making something more than it really is./

And stop being Naive. Directors drop out of these DC films like flies. At some point you need to start asking "WHY"

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'll guess we agree to disagree. I'll go by what the director said.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:45 PM
Darth Thor

^ Its not like he's gonna say "Cause WB are f***img d****"

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:34 AM
Senor Cage

I don't agree. Liman already gave his interpretation of what he wanted to do with the characters, making them more grounded. Plus, he already signed on after the script was completed. I don't see him dropping out because of changes. Doesn't make any sense.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 08:59 AM
Darth Thor

Maybe

Old Post May 25th, 2017 11:16 AM
Senor Cage

Yeah, I forgot Del Toro dropped out too. But that wasn't because of differences, that was because he wanted to focus on Pacific Rim 2. Looks like Liman does have a lot on his plate with 3 movies.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:23 PM