KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » House of El Reorganization

House of El Reorganization
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Update on the Council Of El

Adam Grimes
H1
Rao Kal El
SquallX
Star
Stiltman
Time
Zac

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 08:58 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need to agree on a name now.

Kents Farm

Kal-Queda

Fortress of Solitudde

New Krytpon

Any other suggestion please add in.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 09:04 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

We are the Kryptonian Council

"The Kryptonian Council (also known as the Science Council; originally Imperial Council) is the governing body on the planet Krypton, and later on New Krypton. It was housed in Kandor prior to that city's abduction by Brainiac, and since then a new council was formed in Kryptonopolis"

This IS CANON.

Not the twiated version of LOB in which He tries to set himself up as an absolute ruler.

ZOD tried to do what LOB is trying to do and for that he was sentenced to the phantom zone along with his followers.

This is what is happening here.

Also note that RAO appears on the movie big grin

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 03:13 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

i want in!! also we should call ourselves new krypton to symbolize our new birth and a new era. plus we are on new krypton right now(well if zod won that is)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 08:08 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are in my friend, welcome.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 08:57 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

(please log in to view the image)

LORD OF BROOKLYN:

For trying to set yourself up as the absolute ruler of Krypton

For overusing of the red font

For driving the brand name of the House of El to the ground

For not debating Superman topics, but instead clowning around

For insulting peasants potato bitters, when You are from Boise, Idaho a state known for it's potatoes

For trying to destroy a specie in danger of extinction

For your constant mockery of the Canadian/French/Irish culture
and for all your crimes against KMC and humanity

The Kryptonian Council sentences you to the Yapping Chihuahua Phantom Zone

Rao has spoken! stick out tongue
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 11:52 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

This is great. You can count on my support Time

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 12:17 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 02:39 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Current Members of the Council

Adam Grimes
H1
Rao Kal El
SquallX
Star
Stiltman
Time
Zac
Juggerman
Ghostman

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:39 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Star is my friend and has already joined me. Look at all lob threads. Star said he was not the leader.

I agree with Stiltman, he's trashed the name and reputation of Superman and he does not represent Superman with his atrocious behavior and launguage.

I've no problems with any of those members being in the House Of El EXCEPT Stiltman (LOL). He shouldn't be allowed in. Time, he has always talked trash about Superman. Here's one of the more insulting things he's said about him:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t610568.html

I rest my case. Though there's actually been much more than that. Anyone who thinks Batman > Superman should not be ever permitted in the House of El. Allowing someone like that in is disgraceful, to say the least.

Oh yeah, Adam Grimes is a little punk too but alas, you're the leader. So it's up to you. I'll just keep him on ignore.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Nov 22nd, 2015 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:29 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok well let's not argue about this and let's keep the flaming out of here, we'll figure it out elsewhere, welcome back, it was too long around here without you.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:33 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Ok well let's not argue about this, welcome back!

Thanks. But you seriously are going to let someone who says what Stiltman said about Superman stay in the House of El?

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:35 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never really seen him talk trash, however it's probably to blame on lob for ruining supermans name. We are starting over here. I don't see him being a problem, him and I have always been cool.

New beginnings.

Also this isn't the house of el cause we burned that stinky house down.

We are the Krptonian Councilsmile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:38 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, you're the leader, TI so I'll just have to live with him being in but someone who says Dog shit > Superman is a disgrace to HoE, imo.

Ah, I see you edited. Ok, either way though it's a disgrace whatever you call it when you allow someone in who says that about Clark.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:41 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sometimes people say things as one offs for jokes..and the context. That thread was a bait thread it seems.

The real enemy is the red lettered troll.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:46 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Say whatever you want about LoB but he at least genuinely respects Superman. Stiltman doesn't. He actually posted a scan of Batman PWNing a weakened Superman in this thread. LOL. If that isn't disrespect to Superman then I don't know what is. Other than saying Dog shit > Superman, of course. LOL.

Last edited by Star428 on Nov 22nd, 2015 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:49 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bro you just got back here, if you start a flame war, you will get this thread closed. Please keep it out of here. If you don't want to be around him, or on the council just say so. Obviously if he were to start trashing Superman we would deal with it.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:58 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said in my reply to your PM, I will drop it. Sorry, but I was just pointing out the behavior I've witnessed from him regarding Superman. I wasn't trying to start a flame war and I won't say anything else on the subject.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 09:10 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool and thanksthumb up

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 09:16 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

@star

First there is no "ruler" on the kryptonian council. We all are independent bodies. No one tells you weather or not you can post on a superman topic and no one tells you what you can or can't do. So there is no ruler.

Second in the Kryptonian council there is freedom of speech. I think no one of us think Stiltman is a Superman fan, but he helped in exposing the puppy trying to set himself up as absolute ruler.

Third all in the Kryptonian Council are equal

And last but not least and very important; Rao is a GOD and sits above the pettiness of the Human struggles stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 09:16 PM