KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Manchester Black vs God Cable

Manchester Black vs God Cable
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Did he win or lose to Surfer? Can't remember.

he got killed by ss when ss got serious about things. this is really close. i'd take shaman nate over black. i'd call this one a draw tbh.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGU

Originally posted by abhilegend
Chester explodes his brain.

Even if he managed it, Cable could heal from the damage; everyone seems to forget that "God" Cable had Deadpool's healing factor. In the same run, Deadpool healed from having his brain literally completely exploded by TK - and it was Cable doing the exploding, so Black has no monopoly on that particular tactic.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 01:36 AM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Cable wins.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:00 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by LGU
Even if he managed it, Cable could heal from the damage; everyone seems to forget that "God" Cable had Deadpool's healing factor. In the same run, Deadpool healed from having his brain literally completely exploded by TK - and it was Cable doing the exploding, so Black has no monopoly on that particular tactic.

Cheers.

pretty sure by the end he'd burned it out.....

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Cable

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:37 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGU

Originally posted by leonidas
pretty sure by the end he'd burned it out.....

He had. But I'm assuming this isn't "God" Cable on the verge of total burn-out after pushing his powers to the limits for over a week; it seems more logical to assume both fighters are in peak condition for a neutral battle.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:52 AM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What tp feats do each have against other psys? I dont recall any telepathic battles either has had

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:54 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Taking down names of everyone who voted MB.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:56 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

A serious SS would kill Manchester Black as well.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:56 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What tp feats do each have against other psys? I dont recall any telepathic battles either has had
Cable blocked Emma from entering his mind iirc.

He actually has better tp feats from when he isn't Jesus Cable.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:57 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I don't think Cable had DP's HF for long enough to be considered part of his power set, a very temporary upgrade, at best IMO.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:58 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

God Cable specifically references Cable not Hindered by the T.O. with deadpools healing factor.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 03:03 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I don't think Cable had DP's HF for long enough to be considered part of his power set, a very temporary upgrade, at best IMO.
The only time we know he didn't have it was when his powers had burned out.

So not sure what you're talking about.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 03:06 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think that's a fair point actually.... he'd begun taxing dp's hf almost from the get-go iirc. based on potential, i'd say nathan takes it. based on battle-use feats, i'd say it's pretty even. nathan never went against a herald. mb easily took out supes on one occasion and did extremely well on another. could anyone definitively say cable could do as well? i don't know for sure that i could...

as far as ss taking out mb as easily as he took out cable--not so sure about that. maybe, but it would need to be in a different way, and i'm not so sure he could do so easily...

anyone who sees this as clear cut either way, doesn't know both characters very well imo....

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 03:08 AM
Mindset

I assume we'd be using Cable at the height of his powers, so the DP regen would not be anywhere close to being taxed.

He was able to literally rip his body out of DP's, no homo, like 3 times without any trouble healing afterward.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 03:13 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by LGU

Cheers.

Cable never showed that level of HF.

And Black's TP and TK were pretty haxxed on itself. Heck, he reprogrammed Bizarro. I don't think Cable has anywhere the level of finesse or power to do something like that seeing J'onn was unable to even read his mind.

Not to mention controlling hundreds of characters across universes.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 04:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
i think that's a fair point actually.... he'd begun taxing dp's hf almost from the get-go iirc. based on potential, i'd say nathan takes it. based on battle-use feats, i'd say it's pretty even. nathan never went against a herald. mb easily took out supes on one occasion and did extremely well on another. could anyone definitively say cable could do as well? i don't know for sure that i could...

as far as ss taking out mb as easily as he took out cable--not so sure about that. maybe, but it would need to be in a different way, and i'm not so sure he could do so easily...

anyone who sees this as clear cut either way, doesn't know both characters very well imo....

I rather doubt SS could take out Chester the way he did to Cable.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 04:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Cable's body fused with DP every time they teleported, they had to rip themselves apart and he was able to heal from that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 04:04 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by abhilegend
I rather doubt SS could take out Chester the way he did to Cable.
He only took out Cable because Cable burned out his powers.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 04:05 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Mindset
Cable blocked Emma from entering his mind iirc.

He actually has better tp feats from when he isn't Jesus Cable.
Emma needed Cerebra to shield the X-Men's minds and she said she shields were 'barely holding', just because they were flying close to Providence.

As soon as Cable knew they were there, he broke through the mental blocks with ease. Or he knew they were there the whole time, and let Emma think her shields were holding... it's a little ambiguous.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 04:07 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote