KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Riddick 4 (????)

Riddick 4 (????)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaden_3.0

He'll be in his 60s when this eventually happens. It'll probably be an absolute embarrassment.

#RiddickStabbedFry

Old Post May 19th, 2023 08:35 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Apparently there's some new cast members that haven't be announced yet... goddamn, I need this fu#king actors strike to end so this can get underway!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 09:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Said it before, Diesel should just walk away from this, they should cast a younger actor for Riddck and do a prequel series thumb up

#RobtardIsTheWay

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 09:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fuck you, Robtard.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 09:49 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud Diesel's going to be in his 60s running around in a tanktop trying to look badass.

They could cast Nicholas Hoult as a younger Riddick for the prequels, he's both a good actor and can look good as a baldie as we've seen in MM:Fury Road.

They could also go with Austin Butler, he was a decent Elvis and he can pull the bald look considering his leaked pics for his upcoming Glossu Rabban role in Dune part 2. There's other actors.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 09:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh, yeah, I mean, if they do flash-back stuff I do hope they cast younger actors. Vin shouldn't play teenaged or 20-something Riddick at this point, obviously.

But I don't think he should hang it up, because he's great as old(er) man Riddick.

I suspect that the new film will be only partially a prequel.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 10:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud Diesel's going to be in his 60s running around in a tanktop trying to look badass.

Rookie numbers, Rob.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 10:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rookie numbers, Rob.

(please log in to view the image)

^^^BWAHAHAHA!!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 11:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 11:23 PM
riv6672

Speaking of old fogeys, I wonder why some older actors are more easily accepted by audiences and critics in action movies than others?

I mean, Denzel Washington is 68(!) and kicking ass in The Equalizer this year w. seemingly no age related blowback, but Diesel at 56 is thought to be ludicrous speed.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2023 11:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by riv6672
Speaking of old fogeys, I wonder why some older actors are more easily accepted by audiences and critics in action movies than others?

I mean, Denzel Washington is 68(!) and kicking ass in The Equalizer this year w. seemingly no age related blowback, but Diesel at 56 is thought to be ludicrous speed.

I don't think the meme is saying that Vin is already too old to be doing these action films. I think it's just having some fun with how these movies seem like they'll never end and he'll probably keep doing them until Fast39. I mean, whatever. I think Vin has actually aged pretty well, as long as he keeps weight off.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 12:50 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Vin Diesel Responds to Sexual Battery Allegations From Former Assistant Calling Them "Outlandish"

Fucking hell. Even if there is no truth to these claims it will probably be enough to destroy any hopes of the next Riddick film getting off the ground. Mother$*@!(*& mad

Old Post Dec 27th, 2023 05:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's yet another problem with this retarded era of wokeness - lots of false accusations, easy to cancel someone out of spite... nigh impossible to undo it, too.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2023 06:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's not "wokeness" and are there a lot of false accusations?

Sure Amber Heard, but look what happened to her because of her lies, career is gone and she's a pariah.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2023 06:51 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Marilyn Manson's career is still halted from false accusations from like 3 or more years ago. Evan Rachel Wood. She's an awful b!tch.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2023 08:22 PM
ares834

Originally posted by Robtard
It's not "wokeness" and are there a lot of false accusations?

Sure Amber Heard, but look what happened to her because of her lies, career is gone and she's a pariah.

And Depp's career is also dead.

Don't kid yourself. Many times mere accusations, regardless if they are true or false, have ruined careers. I know one of my favorite video game writers, Chris Avellone, had his career ruined (and it's still ruined) by accusations despite the fact that they would be proven untrue in court and his accusers had to retract their accusations and were forced to pay him a large fee.

Last edited by ares834 on Dec 28th, 2023 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2023 12:15 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Heard some big BIG news about this movie today.

They're bringing back Fry so Riddick can stab her again.

With his pork knife.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2024 01:31 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by ares834
And Depp's career is also dead.

Don't kid yourself. Many times mere accusations, regardless if they are true or false, have ruined careers.

^^^100% true, sadly.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2024 11:19 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Kevin Spacey was found not guilty in 2023. Took six years.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2024 07:31 PM