KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rank the energy manipulators

Rank the energy manipulators
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Rank the energy manipulators

Kyle
Silver Surfer
Erdicator
Energy Superman
Quasar
Vulcan

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 07:30 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Kyle
Silver Surfer
Erdicator
Energy Superman
Quasar
Vulcan
pure nonsense Vulcan is a better energy manipulator than Surfer.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 08:00 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by riv6672
And i inferred that to mean in our opinion.
If you wanted your opinion regurgitated in order to stroke your throbbing Superman love, you should have said so, save everyone some time. wink

laughing out loud

======

As for thread, I don't rate Vulcan at all, so he's bottom of the list. Everyone else is cool though.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 08:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Kyle
Silver Surfer
Erdicator
Energy Superman
Quasar
Vulcan

I'm curious, why is surfer or Eradicator better energy manipulators than Superman?

Kyle certainly isn't.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 02:09 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Energy Superman is the best!

He can do anything!

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 02:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mindset now agrees :

Energy superman

Everyone else.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 02:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Not surw if Superman will be the top one. But certantly the feats he has on the short time he was energy are ubber

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 02:24 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mindset
Energy Superman is the best!

He can do anything!

Well, if you say so.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 03:30 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by abhilegend
I'm curious, why is surfer or Eradicator better energy manipulators than Superman?

Kyle certainly isn't.

I consider the biggest of their feats. So, Kyle was able to adapt and use any emotional spectrum, contain a big bang and get rid of those energies, he became Ion on his own and Jesus Kyle, it doesn't matter what kind of energy, Kyle can handle it. Also, the GL energy is also used in the most creative way by kyle.
Surfer speaks for himself, not only can he control Universal energies if forced too, he was also able to do more exotic stuff, like heal Banner from Hulk etc.
Erdicator was already named, with the Red Sun.
I haven't seen Energy Superman doing Solar System energy manip or controll.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 09:59 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Kyle is certainly king for space cheese feats.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 10:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I consider the biggest of their feats. So, Kyle was able to adapt and use any emotional spectrum, contain a big bang and get rid of those energies, he became Ion on his own and Jesus Kyle, it doesn't matter what kind of energy, Kyle can handle it. Also, the GL energy is also used in the most creative way by kyle.

Those aren't actually energy manipulation, y'know?
quote:

Surfer speaks for himself, not only can he control Universal energies if forced too, he was also able to do more exotic stuff, like heal Banner from Hulk etc.

He can control universal energies? He channeled a small portion of crunch energies and it killed him. He drained hulk. Superman drained Parasite himself.
quote:

Erdicator was already named, with the Red Sun.
I haven't seen Energy Superman doing Solar System energy manip or controll.

Neither have these three.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 01:35 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What has vulcan done that make people rate him so high? He was unimpressive against glads and meh again bb...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 04:48 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Manipulating Adam Warlocks phantom magic and Rachel psionic was pretty impressive.

My Artwork

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 04:56 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Ambient
Manipulating Adam Warlocks phantom magic and Rachel psionic was pretty impressive.

He manipulated Rachel's electrical signals in her brain. Not the psionic energy.

Manipulating Warlock's magic is the only high feat he's got.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 05:34 AM
Cogito

Originally posted by Galan007
So this is just a "look what Superman can do!!!" thread?

You know you saw that coming a mile away.

First thing I thought when I saw the OP was "oh, here comes a scan dump of Superman Blue"

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 05:37 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by abhilegend
He manipulated Rachel's electrical signals in her brain. Not the psionic energy.

Manipulating Warlock's magic is the only high feat he's got.

Yah! Your right on that but stil that's pretty impressive. I don't think I've seen any other character manipulate energy surgically precise in battle that way.

Absorbing Blackbolts blast or Eldest comes to mind, I say that's another high feats he's got.

My Artwork

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 07:55 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yah! Your right on that but stil that's pretty impressive. I don't think I've seen any other character manipulate energy surgically precise in battle that way.

Absorbing Blackbolts blast or Eldest comes to mind, I say that's another high feats he's got.
Pretty sure Electro did it to Nate.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 08:58 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Like this?

(please log in to view the image)

Or actually manipulating psychic energy like this?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
quote:

Those are pretty great feats. That's why I put him above Surfer.

cool

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 02:38 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Galan007
So this is just a "look what Superman can do!!!" thread?
At any given time 2-3 active threads on the front page are usually about that outright or warped into that

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 07:32 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by psycho gundam
At any given time 2-3 active threads on the front page are usually about that outright or warped into that

Cry more.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:13 AM