KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gorgon vs. Lady Shiva, Black Canary & Cassandra Cain

Gorgon vs. Lady Shiva, Black Canary & Cassandra Cain
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Agreed, liked him too. Most Wolverine fans disappeared, sigh.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 10:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Yeah, sadly. The way they all vanished around the same time, makes one wonder if they were all the same guy using sock accounts.

Last I saw Jinzen was about a year back. He steered me towards the issue of that Danny/90's Creed fight. Plus, another issue in the late 90's where Constrictor beat Rand (That's like losing to Stilt Man! ><. No offense smile )

I still haven't found the issue when he wrecked the wrecking crew, though. Not the Claremont fight, but a later one where they got jobbed out..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 10:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Lol, they weren't.

Jinzin is still lurking. Doesn't post, though sad

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 10:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
nope, no clue. too bad, i liked him. didn't always agree with him, but he knew his sh!t most of the time.

Until it's Deathstroke or Midnighter.

Then even paste pot Pete could beat them in h2h according to srank.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 01:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

oh, they def had more respect for the marvel ma's, which is why i said i didn't always agree....

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 01:59 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Didn't Philo defeat Srank in a Battlezone? A Bat character vs a Marvel one?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 04:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He did.

Cassandra vs. Bullseye?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 05:05 AM
Senor Cage

Yeah, I think it was Cassandra, but I don't think it was Bullseye.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 05:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And I think it was

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 05:17 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A110322

See? Now... kneel before Stiltzod again

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 05:19 AM
Senor Cage

Just saw the link too. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 05:21 AM
Senor Cage

It was a no brainer that Cassandra would kick Bullseye's butt.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 05:21 AM