KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCnU Orion Vs Beta Ray Bill

DCnU Orion Vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DCnU Orion Vs Beta Ray Bill

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 10:00 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bill kills him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 11:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Bill kills him.

How?

In what universe does Orion get "killed" here?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 11:13 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How?

In what universe does Orion get "killed" here?

It's Carver.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 11:47 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I hate gingers, but I hate Thor knockoffs even more.

Orion 10/10

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 11:48 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Mindset
I hate gingers, but I hate Thor knockoffs even more.

laughing

I want to say Orion but I actually agree with Carver here.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 01:38 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

I want to say Orion but I actually agree with Carver here.

Bill isn't killing Orion, especially with a Mother Box. :/

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 02:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Bill kills him.

With his face hitting orion's fists?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 02:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by abhilegend
With his face hitting orion's fists?
dude, shut up. This is a good fight and you know it.

Anyway, bill wins this 7-8/10. Orion needs way more showings to compete with bill. A person could argue that orion wins based off of his fights with the lanterns and superman, but we'd need to see him fight Clark more than once to say that it was an average showing for him, the new gods had a special immunity to the lanterns iirc, and he had waaaaaaayyyy too many low showings in the wonder woman series.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:26 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by deathslash

Anyway, bill wins this 7-8/10. Orion needs way more showings to compete with bill. A person could argue that orion wins based off of his fights with the lanterns and superman, but we'd need to see him fight Clark more than once to say that it was an average showing for him, the new gods had a special immunity to the lanterns iirc, and he had waaaaaaayyyy too many low showings in the wonder woman series.

You keep saying that, but it's not true from what I remember. Unless you have scans to back it up. And if that's the case, I'll shut up about it.

Remember, he had a good showing against MOGO as well.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:36 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bill would own his ass.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:38 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I agree, Orion FTW.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:41 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash

Dude, shut the **** up.

New Gods were not immune to Lanterns. What the **** are you talking about?

And what low showings in Wonder Woman?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, I read godhead, and I don't remember it saying New God's were immune to Lanterns energy.

Galan, is this true?!!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:17 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Orion a slight majority.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 02:58 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lanterns sucks tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nor the ones Orion bested

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:29 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack M
Yeah, I read godhead, and I don't remember it saying New God's were immune to Lanterns energy.

Galan, is this true?!!
No.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Orion 10/10. He's almost as strong as Superman.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 06:34 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Magnon
Orion 10/10. He's almost as strong as Superman.

Orion is above Superman actually. Especially if he's using the Astro Force and the Mother Box to there full capability.

I don't know if the Astro Force been mentioned in the New 52, but the Mother Box was showed to have Universal capabilities.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 07:15 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote