KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Majestic vs. Superman BLUE!!!

Majestic vs. Superman BLUE!!!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Majestic vs. Superman BLUE!!!

Pre-Flashpoint Majestic:
(please log in to view the image)

VS.

Superman BLUE!!!:
(please log in to view the image)

-Battle takes place in a neutral, featureless environment.
-Majestic is dual-wielding Kusar Blades.

Who wins?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:44 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman. If Majestic has the blades, he wins.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:00 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Read the stips.

Majestic IS dual-wielding the Kusar Blades here.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm not sure what the blades can do here. He can easily phase through them.

Anyway, I say Superman 6-7/10.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Didn't supes already put hands on his ass twice? I remember him getting oneshotted in both scenarios

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 06:08 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Probably Majestros, energy Superman didn't seem as powerful.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:46 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman easily.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 09:10 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Probably Majestros, energy Superman didn't seem as powerful.

In what way?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 12:09 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by abhilegend
I'm not sure what the blades can do here. He can easily phase through them.

Anyway, I say Superman 6-7/10.

The blades cut through intangible "phantom wraiths".

Basically, they're poor man's Persuader's axes. Capable of cutting anything, in theory.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ghostman
Didn't supes already put hands on his ass twice? I remember him getting oneshotted in both scenarios
They 'fought' back when Majestic was still a rather obscure character--years before any of his solo series'. Even still, Blue did not one-shot him.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:53 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So, can anyone post the fights of Majestic vs Superman and Majestic vs Superman Blue?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:02 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by cdtm
The blades cut through intangible "phantom wraiths".

Basically, they're poor man's Persuader's axes. Capable of cutting anything, in theory.

Scans?

And Superman doesn't just go intangible. He phases out of the reality as he's not in synch with the main reality.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 12:59 AM
8swords

necro bump for curiosity..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 08:18 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by abhilegend
Scans?

And Superman doesn't just go intangible. He phases out of the reality as he's not in synch with the main reality.

So...fancy intangibility.

'Tony Stark doesnt actually fly, he uses his armor to generate an upward force called lift that overcomes his weight and holds him in the sky.'

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by riv6672
So...fancy intangibility.

'Tony Stark doesnt actually fly, he uses his armor to generate an upward force called lift that overcomes his weight and holds him in the sky.'

I agree the property described by abhi would be called intangibility but it's essentially different to Vision's intangibility which works by reducing the density of one's body, for example. I assume that's the point he intended to make.

(Just like your definition of flying wouldn't be stopped by something that stops cold the flapping of wings, but it would affect other types of flight)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 11:47 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

wink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 12:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote