KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bat La Familia

Bat La Familia
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Bat La Familia

How far up the meta human flag pole can the bat family (without prep) get? This is Bruce, Dick, cass, tim, jason, damien, jean paul, etc...where do the stop?

Morals off..but no killing if that makes sense. So theyd cripple someone but wouldn't rip their heart out.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 01:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Full gear? What would that entail? Bats carries a lot.

What would JPV have?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 02:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

with pis and cis off, they don't get far.

Bane by himself, especially Bane Knight would and could kill all of them individually in a fight without breaking a sweat.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 06:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bane would get stomped under these stips though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 06:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Bane would get stomped under these stips though.

Do you listen to yourself?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 07:12 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they get very far

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

All of them at once?? IMO they'd get raped by Kaine, or someone of similar power level, and mind set.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:20 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Is this strictly Dc's Meta pool, or can other meta's from different comics mediums be allowed?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:52 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Any meta any comic...this is all of them and standard gear only

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 12:44 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
All of them at once?? IMO they'd get raped by Kaine, or someone of similar power level, and mind set.

Lolwut? They will shitstomp anybody like Kaine.

You're seriously underestimating them.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 01:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I dunno, maybe with certain gear. But Kaine doesn't play, he could easily put his fist through anyone of their chests without even trying.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 04:16 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I dunno, maybe with certain gear. But Kaine doesn't play, he could easily put his fist through anyone of their chests without even trying.

Only if you ignore their durability.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 04:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by abhilegend
Only if you ignore their durability.

What durability? Within pis and cis, a venom-less Bane should have broken Bruce's neck a long time ago.

Same thing with Timm taking on Superboy. Without pis cis, Connor should have killed Timm by just looking in his direction.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 06:18 AM