KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Whis vs Zoom

Whis vs Zoom
Started by: Prof. T.C McAbe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Decter
Can zoom hurt universal beings?
Well "universal beings" don't exactly have a baseline durability. We have to assume that Whis could withstand Zoom beating on him because Whis and Vados are stronger than Beerus and Champa are

DB Super has given DB Characters one hell of a boost. Back when Battle of the Gods debuted a few years ago I wasn't impressed but ever since E12 of DB Super the God Tier characters in Dragon Ball Verse have established themselves well above herald level characters

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 03:13 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonxTodd

Although this is a late response, Zoom can take this with no difficult. Why? Yes, Whis is waaay above Zoom, in terms of power and durability and what not. But although Zoom doesn't carry Flash abilities he does carry one, and that is phasing. Zoom could phase out Whis brain, giving him victory. Whis has not shown any immunity to phasing or anything like it.

And as for blowing the planet up? Useless, Whis won't expect nor see Zoom coming. If Wally West could not. Whis won't. And Wally West is a character who can perceive events at a attosecond and has sub planck senses/reactions.

That's my take on it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 08:11 PM
JasonxTodd is currently offline Click here to Send JasonxTodd a Private Message Find more posts by JasonxTodd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by SquallX
1. Zoom is also a time manipulator, time has no meaning to him. Zoom is not a soeedster, but he gets his powers by manipulating time.

2. Please, ever heard of pis. A comic book character i always hindered by it. Zoom is no different. That's Flash, a guy that can move at Light Speed can be tagged by the like of his Rogue's.

3. Cherry pick, you're joking right? Zoom took on Wally, after Wally was jacked up not only his own speed, but the speed of Jesse Quick, Bart Allen, and Jay West. Wally and Zoom circle the whole world 12 times, while also traveling and every part of the world, per Wally's own monologue. Guess What? They did that in 1 second.

4. No he doesn't. Professor Zoom whose rival is Barry, can't hold a candle to Wally West, the fastest of all the Flashes.

5. You're funny. Wally West has this move called the Infinite Mach Punch. Diana is a solid power hitter. Diana at her highest level of power would mopped the floor with Whis. Not like Flash hasn't done absurd shit. He has a feat of saving a whole village in the Pico or Femto seconds.

The only saving grace Whis have, is his time powers.
Notice how this stupid shit-eating pedophile retard didn't even acknowledge that Whis is someone who can casually lay out a character that can destroy the universe. He's so far beyond that character that Whis doesn't even "fight" Beerus, he can easily and non-lethally one-shot him. This is what the anti-DBS crowd does. They are so cowardly they refuse to even acknowledge the feats that put the characters far beyond the scope of characters like Zoom or Diana, and just downplay them.

They're basically just as stupid as carver, but far more arrogant in their stupidity.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 06:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by NemeBro
Notice how this stupid shit-eating pedophile retard didn't even acknowledge that Whis is someone who can casually lay out a character that can destroy the universe. He's so far beyond that character that Whis doesn't even "fight" Beerus, he can easily and non-lethally one-shot him. This is what the anti-DBS crowd does. They are so cowardly they refuse to even acknowledge the feats that put the characters far beyond the scope of characters like Zoom or Diana, and just downplay them.

They're basically just as stupid as carver, but far more arrogant in their stupidity.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 08:24 PM
Sacred Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Sacred Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...how did I get into this? Damn.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 08:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

While I really hate NemeBro childish behaviour in all threads I agree on one-thing.

WHIS STOMPS ZOOM WITHOUT TRYING ! >_<

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 12:47 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

thumb up

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 09:47 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonxTodd

The lack of knowledge is laughable.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 12:41 AM
JasonxTodd is currently offline Click here to Send JasonxTodd a Private Message Find more posts by JasonxTodd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by RealityWarper
While I really hate NemeBro childish behaviour in all threads
You're just a stupid retard with micropenis tbh.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 01:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

It's not a close match in speed, but Zoom won't win.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

You're just a stupid retard with micropenis tbh.

That's called "psychological projection".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

quote:
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

I sympathize with your condition.

Happy Dance Happy Dance shifty smart

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 12:52 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

no u
No my friend, u. thumb up

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 02:15 PM
RealityWarper

No my friend, u. thumb up

Help yourself thumb up

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...-denial-reality

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 03:27 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

NO U
No nigga, u. thumb up

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:36 PM
RealityWarper

No nigga, u. thumb up

Try harder thumb up

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 05:07 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Zoom can't hit Whis. As his canon powers state, Whis' body automatically reacts to any outside form of stimulus, letting him evade practically any attack, save from someone presumably on his level or higher like the other Angels or the Grand Priest.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 05:22 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Try harder thumb up
Not trying at all friend, that's how easy this is. thumb up

I accept your concession. smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 11:35 PM
RealityWarper

Not trying at all friend, that's how easy this is. thumb up

I accept your concession. smile

I have no concession to make.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 07:44 AM
cdtm
@#$%

Zoom II can cover every square inch of the Earth in less then a second. The best DB speed feat doesn't come close.

Zoom I can simply erase Whis from time. His limited time manipulation powers are no match.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 04:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Something happened to nemebro. I think the anime forum and the votes for dbz has driven him crazy. Also, cdtm, if you had to choose to be one of these beings during a fight of this magnitude, I feel confident you would choose Whis instead of Zoom.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 04:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote