KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Whis vs Zoom

Whis vs Zoom
Started by: Prof. T.C McAbe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Something happened to nemebro. I think the anime forum and the votes for dbz has driven him crazy.
What are you referring to my son?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 12:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

How is everyone your son? Your vaj must be wrecked by now. Whore! (I didn't mean it. sad)

Also, I luvs NemeTroll. I don't care what anyone says. S/He's a f**kin' riot.

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 12:46 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NemeBro
What are you referring to my son?

You've changed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 02:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
You've changed.
People do that. Some, like me, change for the better. thumb up

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 03:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Sacred Fire
How is everyone your son? Your vaj must be wrecked by now. Whore! (I didn't mean it. sad)

Also, I luvs NemeTroll. I don't care what anyone says. S/He's a f**kin' riot.

My son, I am not a girl. I pretended to be a girl on KMC for a while for the lulz, but I am biological male and identify as male.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 03:05 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by NemeBro
My son, I am not a girl. I pretended to be a girl on KMC for a while for the lulz, but I am biological male and identify as male.

A fact of which I'm well aware, but I simply found it was more fun to play along. I suppose I have to discontinue now that I know the charade's over.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 03:38 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Whis AOEs the solar system. The professor gets wrecked.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 03:40 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Zoom undoes Whis's timeline before he can even move.

Or he just knocks him out. Whis is so slow, Zoom has as much time as the universe has existed to act before Whis can move an inch.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 04:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/Ry45Mjf

Zoom is roughly as fast as a Flash. Attosecond, *****'s.

Zoom has literally all the time in the universe to defeat Whis.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2017 04:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm

Have you read his fight with Batman?

Old Post May 1st, 2017 05:28 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Super powered Bats?

Old Post May 1st, 2017 05:40 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No. Regular Bats, regular suit.

Now shut up, bend over and get f*cked by every DB character ever. From Oolong to Omega Shenron.

Old Post May 1st, 2017 05:51 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Didn't realize he was that fast.

Flash has to be the biggest masochist in fiction to fool around with the likes of Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, Heat Wave and Trickster.

Old Post May 1st, 2017 05:56 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And a talking gorilla... don't forget that talking gorilla laughing out loud

All his speed means nothing because he didn't go to Piccolo's School of Dodging.

Old Post May 1st, 2017 06:25 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And a talking gorilla... don't forget that talking gorilla laughing out loud

All his speed means nothing because he didn't go to Piccolo's School of Dodging.

TRUE ! thumb up

Or simply because his speed is mostly in running and is shit for the rest laughing

Old Post May 1st, 2017 10:57 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm

Flash needed to absorb the speed of other speedsters just to keep up with Zoom. Flash himself being hilariously faster than DBZ characters.

I don't think Zoom wins though, DBZ has finally reached the levels fanboys used to only be able to dream about. When they talk about destroying solar systems, galaxies, and universes it's actually true now.

Old Post May 1st, 2017 03:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Whis traps him forever in his stick and than goes on eating an ice cream at Bulma's.

Old Post May 1st, 2017 04:10 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Whis calls Batman to soften up Zoom for him, then laughs and one-shots him with a kiaiho.

Old Post May 1st, 2017 05:09 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Whis calls Batman to soften up Zoom for him, then laughs and one-shots him with a kiaiho.

Or Batman one-shot Zoom with an uppercut thumb up

Old Post May 1st, 2017 05:10 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Karate Kid comes in and defeats Whis with a karate chop.

Upon seeing KK for the first time Goku has such a powerful orgasm his entire body explodes. He dies happy, goes to heaven, and secretly regrets the whole "Super Saiyan Rose" thing.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 03:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote