KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Quanchi vs KMC

Quanchi vs KMC
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan describing his social life.
Well I wouldn't consider your sister as my gf.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Is that what you call your blow-up doll?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Is that what you call your blow-up doll?
Respect your sister a little more than that, guy.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You want me to respect a blow-up doll you made from a pool float and fecal matter?

You have issues.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You want me to respect a blow-up doll you made from a pool float and fecal matter?

You have issues.
You are still mad your sister was popular while you're a loser. Get over it and respect your sister.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:40 PM
Silent Master

Wow, I'm really in your head. sorry, but I don't swing that way.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Wow, I'm really in your head. sorry, but I don't swing that way.
Sorry I bang your sister you pitiful gayboi. Stick to will and grace, loser.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:44 PM
Silent Master

I'm in your head so much that you're fantasizing about me and my family.

I win.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm in your head so much that you're fantasizing about me and my family.

I win.
I show your sister a good time. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:58 PM
Silent Master

Very weak, try again.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 12:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Very weak, try again.
Dude, quit asking what I do to your sister. It's very weird.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 12:02 AM
Silent Master

That was even weaker than your last response. take some time and try and come up with something worth reading.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 12:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

That was even weaker than your last response. take some time and try and come up with something worth reading.
I am busy with your sister you creep. Quit fantasizing about us, loser.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 12:23 AM
Silent Master

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Boring.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 12:34 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Quan would hand over the administrationship powers to me.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:01 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I will stay neutral for as long as I can, grab some popcorn and sit back to watch.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:25 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Boring.
She livens up for me. Shrugs.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:33 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Quan would hand over the administrationship powers to me.
You can't handle the stress.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:34 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't handle the stress.
Why would being an admin be stressful? You sound lazy, friend.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:36 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why would being an admin be stressful? You sound lazy, friend.
You'd fold like Sm's sister on a Saturday night.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:37 AM