KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ranking Star Wars

Ranking Star Wars
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Return of the Jedi
3. Empire Strikes Back
4. Attack of the Clones
5. Phantom Menace
6. A New Hope
Cool. Yah, Revenge and Return probably had my 2 favorite light sabre battles of all time.

"MCU's Best Villain....coming soon."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 06:07 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
I win

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Cool. Yah, Revenge and Return probably had my 2 favorite light sabre battles of all time.
Give me your top five favorite Star Wars characters.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 06:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Dunno if I have a true top 5 but I'll give it a shot:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Obi-Wan
3. Darth Vader
4. Han Solo
5. Yoda

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 06:14 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Return of the Jedi
3. Empire Strikes Back
4. Attack of the Clones
5. Phantom Menace
6. A New Hope

good taste dude, exact same order as me

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 10:56 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Top 5 all time would be:

1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Vader > Anakin
3. Obi Wan
4. Yoda
5. Luke (ep3)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 10:59 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

EP1 is the best because it had podracing.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 11:05 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Fegelien!

I lik teh pods wen day go fast

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 11:48 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Jedi
Empire
A New Hope
Star Wars Holiday Special
Ewok Adventures
George Lucas' Colonoscopy
The Prequel Trilogy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 01:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Jedi
Empire
A New Hope
Star Wars Holiday Special
Ewok Adventures
George Lucas' Colonoscopy
The Prequel Trilogy

People that absolutely hate the prequels aren't true Star Wars fans IMO, sure theres a few problems there but overall they enriched the backstory of the Sith and the Jedi and frankly, they are by far the best part of the entire series; how cool would the OT have been without the Force or lightsabers? Not very, and the Prequels told the story of the coolest aspects of the mythology in their prime.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 01:51 PM
Mindset

The prequels are garbage and anyone who likes them is garbage.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 02:03 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Mindset
The prequels are garbage and anyone who likes them is garbage.

looks like we have another bandwagon jumper, go nerd out to Star Trek ya poser

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 02:07 PM
Mindset

I'm not on any bandwagon, you sentient refuse.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 02:09 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by relentless1
People that absolutely hate the prequels aren't true Star Wars fans IMO
? Actually, alot of people would argue that those who like the prequels aren't true Star Wars fans.

Now, I'm of the belief that people can like what they want...obviously it's all opinion.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 02:50 PM
quanchi112
I win

? Actually, alot of people would argue that those who like the prequels aren't true Star Wars fans.

Now, I'm of the belief that people can like what they want...obviously it's all opinion.
Darth Thor often does this and tries to speak based off his perception of Star Wars alone. Close minded individual.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 03:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Professional

Episodes II and III were decent, I'll admit.

Episode I was utter shit.

The pod race, well, was probably the best part.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 03:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Impediment
The pod race, well, was probably the best part.
No love for the Darth Maul light sabre fight?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:24 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
My favorite scene in all of star wars is when they find vader in cloud city. I just love how calm vader is when he dissarms han.

Oh man I love that scene. Han Solo was cool about it as well- starts firing right away, then goes "Well I'm sorry too"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Revenge and Return are a great combo to watch together. Watch Vader fall then get redeemed by Luke. Watch the Emperor take over the Galaxy, then get overthrown by his own arrogance.

Edit- Oops didn't mean to double post.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

As someone who loves both Trilogies I wouldn't say that. Each Star Wars film is very different, so some are bound to appeal to people more than others.

However I can't stand people who Hate on Lucas as a film maker due to their distaste of the Prequels. It's like they completely forget he created the OT as well.

Btw I notice you've put ANH bottom of your list. I can understand watching it now it can seem like the least entertaining, but I just hope you appreciate how that movie changed cinema and changed the fantasy/adventure genre and changed pop culture. Oh and it's the film that gave us Star Wars in the first place.

And for people who hate the Prequels I hope they at least appreciate what the Prequels did for Special Effects. TPM pretty much had the same impact on special effects back in 1999 that Avatar had 10 years on, but doesn't seem to get the same credit for that.

Edit- Oh crap did it again.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:50 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah im one of those fake fans who loves the originals. you'll fit right in, here. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 11:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote