KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The OFFICIAL 'Is there more than one Matrix?' thread

The OFFICIAL 'Is there more than one Matrix?' thread
Started by: killerarg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 25 26 [27]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

weeeeeell!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 09:35 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
markds

I've got this really stupid thot smile bear with me.

- NO matrix 4 and yet "MatrixOnline" the game has ppl fighting in the matrix again.

What if they decide to do a "13th floor" on us (anyone else saw that movie) and at the end of it, the whole thing turns out to some 3D VR Game and the end of the movie is they release the game and call it "The Matrix Online". Perfect continuity for the game no?

Hehehe no flames please, just my tired brain trying to be funny :P

- mds

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:13 PM
markds is currently offline Click here to Send markds a Private Message Find more posts by markds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluezcat

Question i have an idea

how come when they are in the matrix neo can see (green text), but when they are in "what we think" is the real world its all like a golden color??

could this explain the two different matrixs???

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:04 PM
bluezcat is currently offline Click here to Send bluezcat a Private Message Find more posts by bluezcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

there is no mwam

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:06 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

...that forumcrew knows of...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:17 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

and i am all knowing.... or atleast i like to think i am... you guys can believe what you want... but im sticken to it no mwam

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:20 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yeah, MWAM is way too obvious...

Maybe MWAMWAMWAMWAMWAMWAMWAM?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:01 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, reading this thread again was amusing...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, i can remember saying all of this...

*turns to forum* [SPOILER - highlight to read]: "FORUM, HEAR ME!!!! IT IS TRUE, WHAT MANY OF YOU HAVE READ; I BELIEVED MWAM TO BE TRUE. BUT I WAS WRONG. OH SO WRONG. THERE IS NO MWAM."

*turns to Omega and Ush* this thread should be closed soon*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:47 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

I considered it too, for a long time. I didn't see any hard reasons that it Couldn't have been Possible. In fact there did seem to be things pointing towards it being true.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:51 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I know. Ush, I know it can be amusing but the forum is clogging up already as it is.
Closing.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:37 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote