KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » High Meta Team Discussion Thread

High Meta Team Discussion Thread
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decter

I was waiting on LoBs say in on this.

But I'll go ahead and try to sumbit an opening by tonight just in case

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 09:32 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

My OP has been sent

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 09:17 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I'm gonna get the thread restarted tomorrow guys, really tired today and full of Christmas Dinner.

Can hardly move.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 09:10 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ha no worries, leo PMd me, apparently in the interests of Christmas I'm getting a free shot at him.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 12:08 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 01:09 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Updated rules.

Rules

Arena

Mars (breathable atmosphere starting 500m apart.

Power Levels (and Character Limit)

In this 2 v 2 battle each contestant is allowed 1 and only 1 High Meta character each. 1 for each person competing. Note this is not an amalgam. Each person controls 1 character.

Post Limit

Each member competing in this battle is granted a starting OP. After that we revert to 3 posts (as a team) each.

Meaning that both members of each team have to work on a combined post.

If for any of the posts made in this battle exceed the 10,000 character limit you are allowed to extend he post into a second one.

No CIS OR PIS

Since it's the people involved taking control of the character(s).

Previous Knowledge

So of course the opponents will know of who is drafting who since it has already been made public. Which means weaknesses , history etc all apply.

Ruling on Amping

Amping is going to be disallowed on all fronts.

Creation of Tech and/or Non Autonomous Constructs/Summons

This is going to be disallowed in prep, but allowed in mid battle

Interchanging Feats

Feats cannot be used if your character is similar to another. So Green Lanterns wont share feats and same with Nate Grey (X-Man) and Cable.

Prep

Prep Time is going to work like this, each team will have approximately 1 Minute to raise shields, cloak yourself or teleport.

Telepathy

High Meta limit.

Speed

Just below Light Speed.

Banned Powers

Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Duplication (making copies of yourself), Power Copying, Memory Retention.

Things such as Space Manipulation, Matter Manipulation can be applicable if they are at a High Meta or lower level.

Functional Immortal characters are also banned. An example of such characters like this would be Mr Immortal or characters like Lobo (although obviously he isn't in this tier).

Standard Gear Rule

Each character used in the tournament enters each battle with what he is generally known for carrying.

Non standard gear (so gear your character rarely uses, or has only ever used once) is disallowed.

BFR

BFR is banned, self BFR is only good for phasing or by accidental BFR due to your opponents tactics.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 12:19 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

So the battle thread is up. Was 18 minutes late in posting it so really sorry for that.

Also sorry for the mess up with LoB's OP.

It's copied in it's entirety but I can't edit it. But I've put a note in the thread itself so it's known whose OP it is.

Thanks everyone.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 12:20 AM
DarkSaint85

Decter, Leo, you guys go next I guess!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 04:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, prolly tomorrow or the next day ii'll throw something together. seems everything lost steam over the holidays...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 05:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

I'll have my next post in a couple of days.

Even though Christmas is over I'm still gonna be busy till New Years ends to

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 07:23 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Don't forget it's you 2 working together to do a single post though (unless that's what you meant).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 09:03 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

uh, yeah, that was what we meant, right dec...? confused

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 09:41 PM
Decter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
uh, yeah, that was what we meant, right dec...? confused

I meant We'll not I'll

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 09:58 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Ah okay that's cool Decter.

Hope you're all enjoying yourselves at the moment. No rush on the posts or anything.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 10:04 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I declare myself the winner of this championship. I claim the High Meta belt.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 10:32 PM
Decter

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I declare myself the winner of this championship. I claim the High Meta belt.

I thought we voted for Leo?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 11:14 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Decter
I thought we voted for Leo?

Since I wasn't sent the combined post from LoB and DarkSaint a subclause triggers which gives me a free winners medal. Along with all the benefits that come with it. Of course DarkSaint and LoB could change that if they return within 24 Hours.

Otherwise they will be henceforth obliterated.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 11:19 PM
Decter

I've seen DS around. But I have no clue where LoB is

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 11:36 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

either one of you can have it. i'll come find you when i get time. big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 03:58 AM
DarkSaint85

I've been around, but I can't find LoB sad

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 08:11 AM