KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » THE FORCE AWAKENS - discussion with SPOILERS!!!

THE FORCE AWAKENS - discussion with SPOILERS!!!
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Bah, scratch the cloning bit, was corrected on that they didn't have Clones. Still though.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 06:51 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think they did a collection, going door by door. Hell of a job, but someone has to do it. That's why Finn volunteered for cleaning work.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 09:35 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Actually found the answer, apparently the Outer Rim has enough resources and money to fund such things.

That being the case, I fully expect the Galactic Empire which has the whole galaxy to start producing some crazy stuff if the FO can produce a star absorbing super weapon among other things with just resources and funding from the Outer Rim.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So I'm kinda well...questioning something here and hopefully it's been explained in the Guide or books. But how does the FO fund its stuff?
The First Order constructed their ships/tech in the Unknown Regions, away from the prying eyes of the Republic--so I can only assume that is where their funding comes from as well.

Aside from that, the Unknown Regions evidently house some very haxxed scientists/architects. Converting an entire planet into a piece of super-tech that can rapidly absorb the totality of a star's energy, and focus/redirect said energy into planet-busting beams that travel at 'hyper-light speed', is just a ridiculous build feat... And the fact that Snoke didn't seem the slightest bit upset that he'd lost such an uber/valuable piece of weaponry, is even harder to grasp... Really makes you wonder what else the FO has stored in the Unknown Regions.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Snoke?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:08 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Just saw this movie at my local Odeon. While I still love the EU/Legends I must admit I was very much looking forwards to watching TFA.

What did I think?

AWESOME! I haven't enjoyed a film that much since "Captain America: The Winter Soldier."

It had great characters, great action, fun humour and most importantly, heart. Everything you need for a splendid movie.

Best Star Wars movie yet! Also, best lightsabre duels yet!

Last edited by chilled monkey on Jan 17th, 2016 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 01:41 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good for you. I enjoyed it too!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 01:10 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by queeq
Snoke?
Snake? Snake?! Snaaaaake!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sneak?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 08:00 PM
chilled monkey

Snoek?

Originally posted by queeq
Good for you. I enjoyed it too!

Thanks! I'm glad you did also.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 03:40 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, I did. Not very original, but great vibe and very entertaining.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 09:49 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by chilled monkey

Best Star Wars movie yet! Also, best lightsabre duels yet!

Best light sabre duals yet? That is so highly arguable but ok....

They were enjoyable......

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 04:31 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, and that's a lot.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 06:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 08:44 PM