KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Aethism and Islam

Aethism and Islam
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes, our greatest dream is to see every Christian head on a pike. We will guide the Muslims into achieving this goal for us for now, until they have outlived their usefulness. Then we will turn the Jews against Islam as well. By the time there is only one religion left, our numbers will have grown so vast that we will no longer need to hide behind our unwitting religious tools.

Watch yourself Supra. You're next.

laughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 08:43 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Everyone knows the great Atheismo is jealous and would allow working with no other gods.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 03:32 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes, our greatest dream is to see every Christian head on a pike. We will guide the Muslims into achieving this goal for us for now, until they have outlived their usefulness. Then we will turn the Jews against Islam as well. By the time there is only one religion left, our numbers will have grown so vast that we will no longer need to hide behind our unwitting religious tools.

Watch yourself Supra. You're next.
Praise be to Science, for it is understanding. Kill the believers!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 07:12 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

For some odd reason, I noticed that most atheists are pro-Islam, pro-Buddhism, pro-any-religion... except Christianity. It's like Christianity is their worst enemy. They treat Christians like they're the scum of the Earth. They always use the Crusades of the ol' Roman Catholic empires as an excuse for the CURRENT situation regarding Islamic terrorist attacks.

Past is past, people. Get over it. The Crusades are long over. It's time we accept that Radical Islam is the enemy, and has to eliminated at all costs, innocent lives be damned.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 07:36 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
For some odd reason, I noticed that most atheists are pro-Islam, pro-Buddhism, pro-any-religion... except Christianity. It's like Christianity is their worst enemy. They treat Christians like they're the scum of the Earth. They always use the Crusades of the ol' Roman Catholic empires as an excuse for the CURRENT situation regarding Islamic terrorist attacks.

Past is past, people. Get over it. The Crusades are long over. It's time we accept that Radical Islam is the enemy, and has to eliminated at all costs, innocent lives be damned.

You had me up until you said "innocent lives be damned". Of course, innocents are always killed in war. There's nothing that can be done about that but by promoting the slogan "innocent lives be damned" it's like saying it's ok to turn the entire Middle East into glass just to destroy ISIS. We don't want to do that because it would kill our friends in Israel.

I agree with everything else you said though. thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 02:04 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Glad to see I'm not the only one to see this. Also Islam started the war in which started the crusades.

But yes, every single liberal here is pro Islam and Anti Christianity. It's sickings to see the absolute bias and hypocritical stances of people here. People like OV and Bardock and Q99 prime finger pointers at "Radical Christian Terrorists."

They won't ever over things because to them it validates their opinion. Funny though. None of us lived in the time of the crusades, but we do live in a time of Islamic terrorism it like the Muslim in Cheif, they won't admit Islam is the problem.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 04:04 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Atheism is a fulfillment of the great falling away mentioned in Scripture. Islam is a Satanic religion at its core. These are just signs of the times. It will get worse when the Antichrist establishes his own world religion. There will be no atheists during that time.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:05 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's sad people can't see they been duped by Barack Obama.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:10 PM
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Star428
You had me up until you said "innocent lives be damned". Of course, innocents are always killed in war. There's nothing that can be done about that but by promoting the slogan "innocent lives be damned" it's like saying it's ok to turn the entire Middle East into glass just to destroy ISIS. We don't want to do that because it would kill our friends in Israel.

I agree with everything else you said though. thumb up

You main objection to butchering hundreds of millions of people, is that the collateral damage might spillover and hurt some people you like?

That's a fascinating moral calculus. Actually, I can't even pretend. Its not fascinating. It's really ****ing stupid.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:12 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Glad to see I'm not the only one to see this. Also Islam started the war in which started the crusades.

But yes, every single liberal here is pro Islam and Anti Christianity. It's sickings to see the absolute bias and hypocritical stances of people here. People like OV and Bardock and Q99 prime finger pointers at "Radical Christian Terrorists."

They won't ever over things because to them it validates their opinion. Funny though. None of us lived in the time of the crusades, but we do live in a time of Islamic terrorism it like the Muslim in Cheif, they won't admit Islam is the problem.

Factually untrue.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Proof?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:30 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Factually untrue.

LOL. No, it isn't. Muslims started that shit but I'm not surprised that you're one of those who buys into that anti-Christian propaganda bullshit that claims Christians were the instigators of that conflict.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:38 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

... for one, the crusades were literally offensive wars by Christians, hence the name.

quote:

Nope, I'm not anti-Christianity, I'm anti terrorism regardless of reason, and I find it stupid and harmful to blame large groups of non-terrorists for actions of a far smaller group.

In the US, more terrorist attacks and casualties in the last decade have been caused by Christian terrorists. I point this out in part to illustrate how dumb it is to label whole religions based on what religion they are. I do not label all Christians this way, I point out that by your standards, it would be logical to label Christians this way, and this is why your standards are dumb.

quote:

Number one demographic fighting against Isis: Muslims.

We have very large numbers of Muslim allies and potential allies, numbering in the hundreds of millions. Only a fool throws away masses of allies, often active allies, to get at small numbers of enemies.

You just want to split the world into us and them, regardless of what people actually say- regardless of what the Muslims say, or regardless of what I say and how it is not what you say I say.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 08:59 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muslims believe and are taugh it's us vs them. When are you going to wake up and stop lying?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:00 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I've read both the Koran and the Bible.
The Bible preaches love, kindness, hope, redemption, and mercy (I'm primarily talking about the NT, because the OT is filled with metaphors and symbolisms, it's literally difficult to decipher which is which) whilst the Koran teaches you to force your religion down to the throats of the "infidels", and slay them if they do not believe or do not convert (for it is Allah's will, and you shall be rewarded for these. 72 virgins [Houreh] if you die in the name of Allah)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:37 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

. . . the Koran teaches you to force your religion down to the throats of the "infidels", and slay them if they do not believe or do not convert (for it is Allah's will, and you shall be rewarded for these. 72 virgins [Houreh] if you die in the name of Allah)

If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end)," you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.

But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the Lord your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and will never again do such a wicked thing among you.

If you hear in one of your cities, which the Lord your God is giving you to live in, anyone saying that some worthless men have gone out from among you and have seduced the inhabitants of their city, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods (whom you have not known)," then you shall investigate and search out and inquire thoroughly.

If it is true and the matter established that this abomination has been done among you, you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword.

Then you shall gather all its booty into the middle of its open square and burn the city and all its booty with fire as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God; and it shall be a ruin forever. It shall never be rebuilt.

Nothing from that which is put under the ban shall cling to your hand, in order that the Lord may turn from His burning anger and show mercy to you, and have compassion on you and make you increase, just as He has sworn to your fathers, if you will listen to the voice of the Lord your God, keeping all His commandments which I am commanding you today, and doing what is right in the sight of the Lord your God.

—Deuteronomy 13:6–18

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 10:14 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too bad Christ ratified the OT law. PWNed, Satanist.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:19 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Those passages in Deuteronomy describe the complete opposite of what Asbestos was saying. God was notvforcing Himself on anyone, but He was protecting His people from the spread of false religion.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:38 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

They only use the old testament because they are afraid to use the new testament because then they have to acknowledge Jesus.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:40 AM
Adam_PoE

rat·i·fy verb sign or give formal consent to a treaty, contract, agreement, etc., making it officially valid

I do not think that word means what you think it does.

They only use the old testament because they are afraid to use the new testament because then they have to acknowledge Jesus.

Orly?

"Slaves obey your masters," is straight from the New Testament.

I think you will find you will have a harder time "using the New Testament" then I will.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 02:29 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote