KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Is Obama the anti-Christ?

Is Obama the anti-Christ?
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I don't think the Antichrist will come from the U.S. The Bible seems to indicate he will arise from a revived Roman Empire. The EU fits that description.

I 've always thought that he would come from somewhere in Europe too up until a few years ago. Then I realized that there was absolutely nothing in the Bible that said just because of the return of the Roman Empire that the anti-Christ had to necessarily come from anywhere in Europe. I'm not really sold on Obama being the anti-Christ but thought the video was interesting enough to share.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:01 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some have speculated it the leader of Greece.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:02 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Reported for baiting trolling offtipic

The statement wasn't "trolling" or "baiting".

It was "off-topic" if the topic we are discussing is the thread title, true, though I'd wager most of your posts in this thread aren't on topic either.

In fact, your very response was the embodiment of "off-topic" and, following your logic, "baiting as well."

I get you love to say you reported me, but I'd like to inform that it doesn't really phase me other than some additional amusement on a Monday morning.

Call me biased but I have no clue how that, between most of the stuff you've said on this forum and the sheer amount of people you've insulted that your not banned.

And I doubt Ushguark and Great Lord god-king Badabing Christ even takes your reports seriously anymore. In the future when something is report-worthy, they might not even come.

And, moving "on-topic" again, obviously not.

EDIT: "Keep coming at me, its going to be fun watching you get permabanned." --TI

And then we got that priceless gem from a PM he sent me just now. ^

Like, lighten up, stop using double-standards (I can insult you but you can't "insult me", and be more open minded.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:05 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This thread, and the remarks made by TI within it, can serve as an instant counter argument for any and all future "liberals are stupid" comments.

Yawn... You're really getting annoying, dude. Especially for someone who claims to be a "Christian". Hey idiot, did I ever claim Obama was the anti-Christ, doofus? Go back to school and learn how to read. Looks like you're the only one who is "stupid", here.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:06 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The statement wasn't "trolling" or "baiting".

It was "off-topic" if the topic we are discussing is the thread title, true, though I'd wager most of your posts in this thread aren't on topic either.

In fact, your very response was the embodiment of "off-topic" and, following your logic, "baiting as well."

I get you love to say you reported me, but I'd like to inform that it doesn't really phase me other than some additional amusement on a Monday morning.

Call me biased but I have no clue how that, between most of the stuff you've said on this forum and the sheer amount of people you've insulted that your not banned.

And I doubt Ushguark and Great Lord god-king Badabing Christ even takes your reports seriously anymore. In the future when something is report-worthy, they might not even come.

And, moving "on-topic" again, obviously not.

EDIT: "Keep coming at me, its going to be fun watching you get permabanned." --TI

And then we got that priceless gem from a PM he sent me just now. ^

Like, lighten up, stop using double-standards (I can insult you but you can't "insult me", and be more open minded.

Considering you have been banned twice for disrespecting mods, by both Ush and Bada for disrespecting them both, you are one to talk.

And All my posts have been on topic.

Keep derailing the thread with your personal vendetta against me too.

And reported again for posting PM's which is against the rules.

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:07 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Considering you have been banned twice for disrespecting mods, by both Ush and Bada for disrespecting them both, you are one to talk.

And All my posts have been on topic.

No I haven't. erm

I was banned once by Ush for calling him a bad mod, true.

In terms of Bada? We have had, and still have, a great relationship.

Keep derailing the thread with your personal vendetta against me too.

And reported again.

For someone bickering about derailing, making a post saying how I'm derailing everything is pretty ironic, don't you think?

I would say the person with a "personal vendetta" is the one PMing the other saying how they can't wait until the other gets banned!

I just find this amusing and interesting.

Originally posted by Star428
Yawn... You're really getting annoying, dude. Especially for someone who claims to be a "Christian". Hey idiot, did I ever claim Obama was the anti-Christ, doofus? Go back to school and learn how to read. Looks like you're the only one who is "stupid", here.

Did you just call me... "doofus"?

laughing out loud

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:08 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't come in here to debate, you came to sniper troll.

Who started with the insults here, it was you, stiring and causing problems, literally everything was fine until you show up we were debating and posting argument,, and its pathetic you don't even know or want to admit what you are doing.

Bada already warned people that is no longer allowed to happen.

You do know that posting PM's are also against the rules do you not?

Get out of the thread and quit derailing.

Reported again

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 01:16 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:10 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I haven't. erm

I was banned once by Ush for calling him a bad mod, true.

For someone bickering about derailing, making a post saying how I'm derailing everything is pretty ironic, don't you think?

Did you just call me... "doofus"?

laughing out loud

LMAO. Yeah, dickface. I did and you deserved it. You came into this thread just to troll. Welcome to ignore you ****ing loser. thumb up

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:12 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Such a Christian thing to do insulting people

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:15 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, that's right , dipshit. More than you'll ever be. Now, piss off.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:16 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You didn't come in here to debate, you came to sniper troll.

Who started with the insults here, it was you, stiring and causing problems, literally everything was fine util you show up, and its pathetic you don't even know or want to admit what you are doing.

Bada already warned people that is no longer allowed to happen.

Get out of the thread and quit derailing.

Reported again

My original comment also stated my stance on the discussion.

I made a general "insult". You and your buddy here are getting quite specific.

My "causing problems" is really just you and your buddy getting mad because I disagree with them on stuff.

sad

I came in here to state my point, and you proved it with the conversation that ensured.

Now, while I don't speak on the behalf of Great Lord God-king True Savior of Mankind Badabing, I'd bet he's tired of your constant reporting.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:18 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by carthage
Such a Christian thing to do insulting people

Glad you joined the party. wink

Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep digging your grave, troll

Badabing
Karen

Not anymore. You're DUMPED!

Guys, let's stop the nonsense. You're all harshing my Christmas cheer. I'm about to go from Santa to Scrooge in 0.316 seconds!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:21 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Badabing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY&t=0m56s

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:29 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Badabing

Guys, let's stop the nonsense. You're all harshing my Christmas cheer. I'm about to go from Santa to Scrooge in 0.316 seconds!

Stone Cold Bada 3:16...I just banned your ass!!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:31 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
I 've always thought that he would come from somewhere in Europe too up until a few years ago. Then I realized that there was absolutely nothing in the Bible that said just because of the return of the Roman Empire that the anti-Christ had to necessarily come from anywhere in Europe. I'm not really sold on Obama being the anti-Christ but thought the video was interesting enough to share.

So wait why are you talking about the Roman Empire now?

Also just curious of what you feel Jesus would think if he was actually real and read this thread.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 04:20 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8cf8fEwQU

MUST READ, NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 11:22 AM
Agusto Pinochet is currently offline Click here to Send Agusto Pinochet a Private Message Find more posts by Agusto Pinochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

That link's homepage is filled with postings about the alien reptiles who control Washington. But, no please take it's Bible-armageddon predictions seriously.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 12:11 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Agusto Pinochet
http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/america-babylon.htm

I have long suspected that the U.S.is the "mystery Babylon" talked about in the Bible. Check out my thread "Biblical Identity of the UNited States Revealed" on page two of the religion forum. It contains a link to a video that talks about a terrifying prophecy being fulfilled regarding the United States and Russia before Obama leaves office in 2017.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:05 PM