KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Koran teaches about Jesus

Koran teaches about Jesus
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Agreed.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 01:01 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Islam's god has more in common with Lucifer than Yahweh. Islam is an evil corruption of the Old Testament God meant to lead men astray.

Interesting. Some examples please?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 07:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Interesting. Some examples please?

According to the Holy Bible Satan is a murderer and the father of lies, being the one who deceives the whole world:

“You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” John 8:44

“And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world--he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.” Revelation 12:9

However, the Quran boasts that it is actually Allah who is the best deceiver/schemer/conniver/cheat/trickster/scammer there is:

But they (the Jews) schemed/connived, and Allah schemed/connived, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Here is how Allah schemed against Muhammad’s enemies according to the earliest extant source on Muhammad’s life:

Then he reminds the apostle of His favour towards him when the people plotted against him 'to kill him, or to wound him, or to drive him out; and they plotted and God plotted, and is the best of plotters.' i.e. I DECEIVED them with My firm GUILE so that I delivered you from them. (The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Tenth impression 1995], p. 323; capital emphasis ours)

Allah’s scheming and deceit is such that no one is safe from it, not even the believers!

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's s deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

In fact, Allah claims that all scheming and deceit belongs to him!

Those who were before them schemed/connived (makara); but all scheming/conniving is Allah's (falillahi al-makru jameean). He knoweth that which each soul earneth. The disbelievers will come to know for whom will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home. S. 13:42

As if this weren’t shocking enough, the Muslim scripture further teaches that Allah corrupts, perverts, and misleads people just like Satan!

He [Iblis] said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray (aghwaytanee), verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path. S. 7:16 Pickthall

[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me (aghwaytanee), I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead (wa-laoghwiyannahum) them all. S. 15:39 Hilali-Khan

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 09:09 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

What makes this last reference rather interesting is that Satan promises to do to mankind what Allah did to him, namely pervert/deceive/mislead people from the path!

And lest this neophyte argue that these are the lies of Satan and that the Devil was simply slandering Allah, here are a few texts that pretty much confirm that Iblis was right since Allah does pervert/deceive/mislead people from the way:

And my sincere counsel will not profit you, if I desire to counsel you sincerely, if Allah desires to pervert you (yughwiyakum); He is your Lord, and unto Him you shall be returned.' S. 11:34 Arberry

Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties about the hypocrites? Allah has cast them back (to disbelief) because of what they have earned. Do you want to guide him whom Allah has made to go astray? And he whom Allah has made to go astray, you will never find for him any way (of guidance). S. 4:88

And We sent not a Messenger except with the language of his people, in order that he might make (the Message) clear for them. Then Allah misleads whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. S. 14:4

There is another point of similarity between Allah and Satan. The Quran says that Allah’s throne is located on water,

And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was upon the water - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. ... S. 11:7

The ahadith reiterate this point:

Narrated Imran bin Husain:
I went to the Prophet and tied my she-camel at the gate. The people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet who said "O Bani Tamim! Accept the good tidings." They said twice, 'You have given us the good tidings, now give us something" Then some Yemenites came to him and he said, "Accept the good tidings, O people of Yemen, for Bani Tamim refused them." They said, "We accept it, O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you about this matter (i.e. the start of creations)." He said, "First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and (then He created His Throne). His Throne was over the water, and He wrote everything in the Book (in the Heaven) and created the Heavens and the Earth." Then a man shouted, "O Ibn Husain! Your she-camel has gone away!" So, I went away and could not see the she-camel because of the mirage. By Allah, I wished I had left that she-camel (but not that gathering). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'Spend (O man), and I shall spend on you." He also said, "Allah's Hand is full, and (its fullness) is not affected by the continuous spending night and day." He also said, "Do you see what He has spent since He created the Heavens and the Earth? Nevertheless, what is in His Hand is not decreased, and His Throne was over the water; and in His Hand there is the balance (of justice) whereby He raises and lowers (people)." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 206)

Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah ordained the measures (of quality) of the creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, as His Throne was upon water. (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6416)

However, according to the same so-called authentic narratives Satan has a throne located over/upon the water!

Abu Sa'id reported that Allah's Messenger met him (Ibn Sayyad) and so did Abu Bakr and 'Umar on some of the roads of Medina. Allah's Messenger said: Do you bear testimony to the fact that I am the Messenger of Allah? Thereupon he said: Do you bear testimony to the fact that I am the messenger of Allah? Thereupon Allah's Messenger said: I affirm my faith in Allah and in His Angels and in His Books, and what do you see? He said: I see the throne over water. Whereupon Allah's Messenger said: You see the throne of Iblis upon the water, and what else do you see? He said: I see two truthfuls and a liar or two liars and one truthful. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Leave him He has been confounded. (Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6992)

Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Messenger as saying: The throne of Iblis is upon the ocean and he sends detachments (to different parts) in order to put people to trial and the most important figure in his eyes is one who is most notorious in sowing the seed of dissension. (Sahih Muslim, Book 039, Number 6754)

Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger said: Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating dissension) ; the nearer to him in tank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: I did so and so. And he says: You have done nothing. Then one amongst them comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife. The Satan goes near him and says: 'You have done well. A'mash said: He then embraces him. (Sahih Muslim, Book 039, Number 6755)

It is vitally important to note that no other character in the entire Quran or hadith literature is ever said to have a throne upon the water except Satan and ALLAH! Since this is an ascription uniquely used for Allah Satan must therefore be Allah, Muhammad’s god. The only way the neophyte Ibn Anwar can avoid this conclusion is to provide references from either the Quran or hadiths that expressly say that Allah and Satan are not the only ones that have thrones situated upon water.

Here is a brief summary of what we have discovered concerning the connection between Allah and Satan,

According to Jesus, Satan is the father of lies. However, Allah boasts that he is the best deceiver/schemer/conniver/cheat of them all. This means that Allah is Satan according to Jesus!
Allah, like Satan, perverts/misguides/misleads/corrupts people.
Allah, like Satan, has his throne on water.
These points of similarity present a rather powerful case that Allah is actually Satan, and that Muhammad was therefore influenced and inspired by the Devil who deceived him into thinking that he was God.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 09:15 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote