KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito
Started by: 11990

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
11990
Member

Gender:
Location: Poland

Question Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 11:27 AM
11990 is currently offline Click here to Send 11990 a Private Message Find more posts by 11990 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Gender: Male
Location:

We don't know what Anakin would be capable of. But if Palpatine's demonstration of power was any indication then Obito doesn't need Madara or Jūbi to win.


__________________

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 02:31 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

A Genin could slit Anakin's throat casually, yet you put him against 2 of the top tiers in the verse?

The Star Wars verse is not that strong.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2015 03:34 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX


The Star Wars verse is not that strong.


It honestly depends on which characters your talking about

People like Starkiller, Grandmaster Luke, nihilus, Naga, and Vitiate aren't exactly weak.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 02:35 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Decter
It honestly depends on which characters your talking about

People like Starkiller, Grandmaster Luke, nihilus, Naga, and Vitiate aren't exactly weak.


Comparing to Naruto's God Tiers, yes, there pretty weak.

Most of Star Wars high tier feats minus special abilities can be performed by Genins out of the academy.

Most Academy days Genins are far more dangerous than most Jedi/Siths.

Tell me one thing a Jedi/Sith has done that a Naruto character couldn't accomplished?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 04:21 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Comparing to Naruto's God Tiers, yes, there pretty weak.

Most of Star Wars high tier feats minus special abilities can be performed by Genins out of the academy.

Most Academy days Genins are far more dangerous than most Jedi/Siths.

Tell me one thing a Jedi/Sith has done that a Naruto character couldn't accomplished?


I never said they were stronger nor did I say they could do stuff Naruto characters can't. There are a few abilities I've seen that they don't have but Anakin doesn't seem to have one (Other than TK but I think very few Naruto Characters have it). I was just saying that they aren't as weak as you are implying.

He gets beaten in this fight. Also if you feel confident that Genin are more powerful then most Jedi/Sith feel free to make a thread. As I will not derail this thread after this post with off an off topic discussion.

Last edited by Decter on Dec 28th, 2015 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 04:47 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Comparing to Naruto's God Tiers, yes, there pretty weak.

Most of Star Wars high tier feats minus special abilities can be performed by Genins out of the academy.

Most Academy days Genins are far more dangerous than most Jedi/Siths.

Tell me one thing a Jedi/Sith has done that a Naruto character couldn't accomplished?
Sidious uses Force Storm on them.

GG.

Considering a Star Destroyer can blow up their ****ing planet, and Sidious destroyed an entire Fleet with a Force Storm, a genin may have more then a bit of trouble against anyone above Palpatine's league, or on Palpatine's league.

..Lol, but no, seriously, stop downplaying verses like they aren't a big deal.

The Star Wars Universe absolutely stomps the Naruto-verse.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 06:55 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

The Force Storm never happened. Just a legend.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 08:02 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sidious uses Force Storm on them.

GG.

Considering a Star Destroyer can blow up their ****ing planet, and Sidious destroyed an entire Fleet with a Force Storm, a genin may have more then a bit of trouble against anyone above Palpatine's league, or on Palpatine's league.

..Lol, but no, seriously, stop downplaying verses like they aren't a big deal.

The Star Wars Universe absolutely stomps the Naruto-verse.


The only reason the Star Wars verse is a danger to the Naruto verse is only because of technology. Straight up fighting, the Genins would murk most of the Jedi/Sith, minus the well known ones.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 12:16 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
The only reason the Star Wars verse is a danger to the Naruto verse is only because of technology. Straight up fighting, the Genins would murk most of the Jedi/Sith, minus the well known ones.
Mmkay, so then Anakin uses the force. (Just as well, Anakin Full-Potential is the most powerful force user in existence, outclassing DE Sidious by 20%).

So Anakin uses the Force to throw them into space and kill them.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 07:38 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So Anakin uses the Force to throw them into space and kill them.

In what movie did he do that to anyone?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 07:45 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Mmkay, so then Anakin uses the force. (Just as well, Anakin Full-Potential is the most powerful force user in existence, outclassing DE Sidious by 20%).

So Anakin uses the Force to throw them into space and kill them.


laughing

Right? Because Anakin has ever accomplish something like that right? Yoda who was one of the best force users was literally struggling to lift that metal shit of Anakin after Dokku trapped him.

Luke, was struggling while hanging upside down to lift a freaking light saber. I'll say it weight about 10 pound the most.

Yet you think Anakin's going to perform feats he's never done before?

The Naruto characters actually have feats to backed them up, not here say.

Anyway, Genin Konohamaru kill Anakin with just a basic illusion technique.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 09:20 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
In what movie did he do that to anyone?


Nothing like that has ever happened.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 09:22 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Nothing like that has ever happened.

I know. But I wanted to give him an opportunity to defend his statement.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 09:34 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
In what movie did he do that to anyone?


I think he's using a EU feat

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 09:38 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Decter
I think he's using a EU feat

I think he's making it up.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 10:01 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
I think he's making it up.
Full-Potential Anakin is also a hypothetical character. According to Lucas, Full-Potential Anakin is the strongest force user in history.


If any lesser force user has even done it, you can certainly bet he can.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 10:21 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

Right? Because Anakin has ever accomplish something like that right? Yoda who was one of the best force users was literally struggling to lift that metal shit of Anakin after Dokku trapped him.

Luke, was struggling while hanging upside down to lift a freaking light saber. I'll say it weight about 10 pound the most.

Yet you think Anakin's going to perform feats he's never done before?

The Naruto characters actually have feats to backed them up, not here say.

Anyway, Genin Konohamaru kill Anakin with just a basic illusion technique.


Ok, what feats put Naruto on par with Star Wars.

If we are taking Legends into account, people below top-tier move so fast that they've appeared invisible, which is faster then anything in Naruto.

People even lower then that can move so fast that they appear as a blur.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 10:25 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
We don't know what Anakin would be capable of. But if Palpatine's demonstration of power was any indication then Obito doesn't need Madara or Jūbi to win.
Palpatine isn't even close to being a threat to Full-Potential Anakin.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 10:26 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ok, what feats put Naruto on par with Star Wars.

If we are taking Legends into account, people below top-tier move so fast that they've appeared invisible, which is faster then anything in Naruto.

People even lower then that can move so fast that they appear as a blur.


You're joking right?

Maybe surviving a move that sliced the Moon in half
Naruto In base crossed a country before Kakashi could finish a conversation with the Sage

Those two feats alone blows any feats the Star Wars cast has ever done in there life time.

Hokage Naruto alone with one move would wipe the whole Star Wars cast while playing with his kids.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 05:20 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 06:58 PM.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.