KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito
Started by: 11990

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decter
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX

Those two feats alone blows any feats the Star Wars cast has ever done in there life time.



IIRC I believe in the ROTS novelizations there were several SoL and FTL statements concerning the Jedi's reaction speeds.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 06:35 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
You're joking right?

Maybe surviving a move that sliced the Moon in half
Naruto In base crossed a country before Kakashi could finish a conversation with the Sage

Those two feats alone blows any feats the Star Wars cast has ever done in there life time.

Hokage Naruto alone with one move would wipe the whole Star Wars cast while playing with his kids.
Unless Palpatine uses "Force Storm" and wipes out the all the villages.

If we're counting Legends, then there are people who can render a planet lifeless and uninhabitable.

Nihilus casually drains the planet and leaves.

Valkorion does the same.

These people are a step above Kaguya, let-alone Jyuubidara and Jyuubito.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:59 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Gender: Male
Location:

I'm not going to argue that these characters are far more limited than you're aware, for instance the Emperor in the Dark Empire arc was shot down with a blaster despite his ability to conjure Force Storms.

(please log in to view the image)

However, it's non-canon. Legends material is for all intents and purposes glorified fan-fiction. It's not part of the Star Wars universe.


__________________

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 05:53 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

If you're taking the statement that full potential Anakin would have been stronger than any force user, including the Ones and Oneness moments, then his full potential is monstrous.

Jacen Solo in his oneness moment versus Onimi could see attacks coming "an infinity before they happened" and could turn poisons/toxins into water instantly. Then you have statements like the Ones being capable of rending the fabric of the universe, Abeloth setting off global cataclysms in a fit of rage, etc.

It's too ambiguous to tell tbh.


__________________

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 06:09 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Gender: Male
Location: Beyond the beyond.

If we're taking legends and what not into account, then yeah, full potential Anakin is titanically powerful.


__________________



"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:17 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

Good thing legends don't matter. thumb up


__________________

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 11:05 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Gender: Male
Location: Beyond the beyond.

Which is why I had the disclaimer, "if we're taking legends and what not into account." (please log in to view the image)


__________________



"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 04:39 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
I'm not going to argue that these characters are far more limited than you're aware, for instance the Emperor in the Dark Empire arc was shot down with a blaster despite his ability to conjure Force Storms.

(please log in to view the image)

However, it's non-canon. Legends material is for all intents and purposes glorified fan-fiction. It's not part of the Star Wars universe.


Palpatine wouldn't even need to make himself aware, he could find a safe distance and practically wipe out the village with a single force storm (In Legends).

The OP really should've stated whether or not Legends was allowed.

If Legends isn't allowed, it's pretty one-sided. If Legends is allowed, its even more one-sided in the other direction.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 04:45 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The OP really should've stated whether or not Legends was allowed.

Why should he have to point out that non-canon material can't be used? It's always implied unless the contrary is specified.


__________________

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 04:49 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
Why should he have to point out that non-canon material can't be used? It's always implied unless the contrary is specified.


Pretty much.


__________________

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 05:05 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Gender: Male
Location:

It's worth noting that, according to Lucas himself, Anakin at full potential would have been 2x Palpatine...

GL: "A lot of [Anakin's] ability to use the force, a lot of his powers, are curbed at this point, because, as a living form, there's not that much of him left. So his ability to be twice as good as the Emperor disappeared..."
-Vanity Fair (2005)

So basically, the events of this what if scenario(from TCW Magazine) are likely spot-on:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Basically, full-potential Anakin >> Palpatine+Yoda.


__________________


全王

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 05:16 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
It's worth noting that, according to Lucas himself, Anakin at full potential would have been 2x Palpatine...

GL: "A lot of [Anakin's] ability to use the force, a lot of his powers, are curbed at this point, because, as a living form, there's not that much of him left. So his ability to be twice as good as the Emperor disappeared..."
-Vanity Fair (2005)

So basically, the events of this what if scenario(from TCW Magazine) are likely spot-on:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Basically, full-potential Anakin >> Palpatine+Yoda.
That's cool.

Anyone on the Naruto team solos the entire Jedi Order plus the modern Sith and Anakin. thumb up


__________________
Thanks Scythe!

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 05:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Gender: Male
Location:

Oh I have no opinion regarding who wins(I know absolutely nothing about Naruto.) Just posting that info because someone mentioned that full potential Anakin was only like 20%> Palps or somesuch.

Even after sustaining all that damage on Mustafar(which curbed "a lot" of his power), Vader was still within 20% of Palpatine's max... Which is pretty damned impressive.


__________________


全王

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 8th, 2016 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 05:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Oh I have no opinion regarding who wins(I know absolutely nothing about Naruto.) Just posting that info because someone mentioned that full potential Anakin was only like 20%> Palps or somesuch.

Even after sustaining all that damage on Mustafar(which curbed "a lot" of his power), Vader was still within 20% of Palpatine's max... Which is pretty damned impressive.


Yeah but without the Legends material Anakin can't do anything lol.

Though the image of casting Coruscant into eternal night is awesome.


__________________

Last edited by AuraAngel on Jan 8th, 2016 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 07:20 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Gender: Male
Location:

Where feats are concerned, we actually have nothing to go by. Anakin never realized his full potential--not even in Legends. Those 'what if' pages just make you think about what he may have been capable of at said levels.

All we know for sure is that a full potential Anakin is 2x Palpatine. That much is canon fact, straight from GL himself... But it's nigh-impossible to tangibly quantify that figure. Defeating Palpatine+Yoda should be well within the realm of possibility, however.


__________________


全王

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 8th, 2016 at 07:42 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 07:40 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

Well I meant one would need to powerscale Anakin off of Palpatine's feats in the Legends.


__________________

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 03:13 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Yeah but without the Legends material Anakin can't do anything lol.

Though the image of casting Coruscant into eternal night is awesome.
To be fair, Full-Potential Anakin as a whole is a hypothetical character, so he shouldn't be used in Versus threads anyway.

In a war between the SW-verse, and the Naruto-verse, SW would Godstomp, Legends or not.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 05:01 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Well I meant one would need to powerscale Anakin off of Palpatine's feats in the Legends.
An attempt at powerscaling can certainly be made without dipping into Legends material. I think people forget that TCW is also canon material, and Palps acquired quite a few uber feats there(as did Yoda, who Palps stalemated.)


__________________


全王

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 06:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

Even for a second we fathom that Anakin is a peer to those 2, has any force users ever shown the ability to resist sub-atomic level attacks?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 07:32 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Gender: Male
Location: Up and Down and All Around

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
An attempt at powerscaling can certainly be made without dipping into Legends material. I think people forget that TCW is also canon material, and Palps acquired quite a few uber feats there(as did Yoda, who Palps stalemated.)


Feats like...?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
To be fair, Full-Potential Anakin as a whole is a hypothetical character, so he shouldn't be used in Versus threads anyway.

In a war between the SW-verse, and the Naruto-verse, SW would Godstomp, Legends or not.


Of course. But that is due to the massive tech difference, not individual capacity. Even the Kaguya could in theory use stuff like the Death Star's laser against itself with her portals but that is a whole other story.


__________________

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 08:21 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:25 AM.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.