KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » NU52 Superman VERSUS Thanos:SLUGFEST

Who Wins The Slugfest
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman 12 41.38%
Thanos 17 58.62%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NU52 Superman VERSUS Thanos:SLUGFEST
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

You should send Lob a pm with 3 words in it to eventually spaceout a paragraph. Or find a song that references cowards and do that. Send him one every few days. 3 words everytime

Then the last one could be a gif of a girl blowing a horse or something, though he'd probably enjoy that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 04:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 04:54 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 04:59 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Then the last one could be a gif of a girl blowing a horse or something, though he'd probably enjoy that.

While it'd be your mother giving the horse fellatio in the gif, I STILL wouldn't enjoy it.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:03 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Ole kenny made this for you

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:09 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Lob I didn't mean to offend you and I'm sorry if it came out that way. sad

You just seem like the type of person who goes to Motherless and just types in "horses", because you're not sure what you're looking for, you just know it has to do with horses.

Then when you find what you're looking for you take a selfie and send it to your mom. She shows it to your dad and he goes ballistic and grabs his belt. Something gets lost along the way as she says through her tears "... he asked us for a pony on his..." but that's all he hears.

So you're in your room, time of your life, and all the sudden your dad comes downstairs and kicks your door open; an act that only enrages him further since he'll have to pay for it. You assume he's going to whip you but that belt is only to protect his knuckles. You try to protect yourself but your dad's an animal. When you said your dad can beat up other kids dads on the playground, you weren't off even a little, and that includes Jayrell's dad who's like 250 pounds of muscle. The worst part is he's doing all body work.

So he leaves you laying on the floor, then he kisses your forehead and says softly "Love you son", and goes back to knitting you a birthday sweater.

If I'm off, again I'm sorry. I'm just assuming this is who you are. No offense intended of course if you are this type of person, it's just that this is who you appear to be. thumb up

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:11 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahaha

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:34 PM
burrrrrr

You just seem like the type of person who goes to Motherless and just types in "horses", because you're not sure what you're looking for, you just know it has to do with horses.

Then when you find what you're looking for you take a selfie and send it to your mom. She shows it to your dad and he goes ballistic and grabs his belt. Something gets lost along the way as she says through her tears "... he asked us for a pony on his..." but that's all he hears.

So you're in your room, time of your life, and all the sudden your dad comes downstairs and kicks your door open; an act that only enrages him further since he'll have to pay for it. You assume he's going to whip you but that belt is only to protect his knuckles. You try to protect yourself but your dad's an animal. When you said your dad can beat up other kids dads on the playground, you weren't off even a little, and that includes Jayrell's dad who's like 250 pounds of muscle. The worst part is he's doing all body work.

So he leaves you laying on the floor, then he kisses your forehead and says softly "Love you son", and goes back to knitting you a birthday sweater.

If I'm off, again I'm sorry. I'm just assuming this is who you are. No offense intended of course if you are this type of person, it's just that this is who you appear to be. thumb up

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 09:20 PM
burrrrrr is currently offline Click here to Send burrrrrr a Private Message Find more posts by burrrrrr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

It would be fitting if a honey badger ripped you from the inside out and strangled you with your intestines.

Or, Perhaps your dogs can kill you in your sleep and use the nachos from your nightsand to spell out.....

THE B1TCH HAD IT COMING!!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 09:53 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
No.

You are so WEAK and SCARED that you are backing a CORNFED BONESMOKER and a DIMINISHED DUMBASS to attack me.

YOU SHAME THANOS WITH EVERY POST!!!
How is this supposed to make any sense ?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 10:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be fitting if a honey badger ripped you from the inside out and strangled you with your intestines.

Or, Perhaps your dogs can kill you in your sleep and use the nachos from your nightsand to spell out.....

THE B1TCH HAD IT COMING!!!!!

You are a loser and no one likes you, now go away.. bitchy female dog.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 11:02 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by quanchi112
You'd have to know how to read first.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 11:16 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You'd have to know how to read first.
So you think lob's responses make sense. Wow.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 11:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you think lob's responses make sense. Wow.

laughing out loud

Adam you have to admit that was funnylaughing out loud

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 11:42 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

A little predictable but yeah, lol.

Even I can't defend Lob.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2016 12:17 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

CORNFED BONESMOKER= T.I.

DIMINISHED DUMBASS= STILLBORNFORTHELOSS

THE PATHETIC, BROKEN, VICTIM OF, PR, AND CHEERLEADER= YOU

Even for a Thanosi this should be readily apparent now.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2016 01:09 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
A little predictable but yeah, lol.

Even I can't defend Lob.

Lob is the worst, I remember you joined the Kryptonian Council to destroy the house of el.

Your name will always be on the council walls.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2016 01:28 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

CORNFED BONESMOKER=LordofBoystown

DIMINISHED DUMBASS= LordofBroken

THE PATHETIC, BROKEN, VICTIM OF, PR, AND CHEERLEADER= LordofBoise

Old Post Feb 9th, 2016 01:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

CORNFED BONESMOKER= T.I.

DIMINISHED DUMBASS= STILLBORNFORTHELOSS

THE PATHETIC, BROKEN, VICTIM OF, PR, AND CHEERLEADER= YOU

Is this how you interact with people irl ?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2016 02:23 AM
Senor Cage

quote:
Superman while all out, Doomsday style, definitely.

Pre-Flashpoint Superman would beat Thanos in a slugfest, and DCnU is even stronger

thumb up

Old Post Feb 9th, 2016 02:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote