KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Samus vs. Link

Samus vs. Link
Started by: jmoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmoul

Samus vs. Link

Samus has all her gear from the end of Metroid Prime (Phazon Suit included), and Link has his gear and powers from the end of Ocarina of Time. They fight where Samus fought the Metroid Prime (all areas included but no phazon).

Which Nintendo hero wins? The space bounty hunter, or the elf who holds a piece of the triforce?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 08:26 PM
jmoul is currently offline Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Link.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 05:35 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmoul

Your reasoning?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 05:49 PM
jmoul is currently offline Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Falling against a wall knocked her suit off in prime. Link smacking her with w giant granite pillar should have a similiar effect.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 09:16 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmoul

To be fair, the suit was hit with an explosion as she was thrown into that wall. Also, that's the only way that the game designers could force you to spend hours collecting all of her gear (again). She then took much worse from the enemies she faced later on, such as the Metroid Prime, and the other bosses she faced.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 02:40 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Samus is much faster (Mach 17 or something I believe)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 03:34 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Link's arrows went to the sun and back in like thirty seconds.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 07:39 AM
jmoul

This is really a battle of technology vs. magic. They have very similar gear.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 03:41 AM
jmoul

All that's different is their means of using them. Plasma beam is like fire arrows, and the Ice beam is like the ice arrows. Then come the bombs (the bigger ones and the normal). The only differences lie in the sword and boomerang, and the Phazon Varia Suits.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 03:46 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I think i missed the part where samus threw q colum of granite over her shoulder...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 04:05 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

1. Link's not an elf.
2. My thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t583456.html) was more interesting. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 04:22 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Your thread deals in composite. This is strictly oot link.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 04:41 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

You know what I'm doing.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 05:08 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote