KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel

Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
So glad Sodam returned not too long ago in GLC. Easily destroying the Durlan Ancients. thumb up Still give him the sleight edge in this fight.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks for the bump.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
I bet Superman vs Blue Marvel is another Battlezone you'd fail to accept.

Even before his Daxamite powers kicked in, he took multiple shots from Anti-Monitor. And was fine after they kicked in. Are you arguing Blue Marvel>>>Anti-Monitor?

I know you are Intellectually Disabled, but I'm sure your mother read to you that the thread was about Blue Marvel vs. Sodom Yat, not Anti-Monitor (**** him by the way). Blue Marvel is Superman with Antimatter projections, manipulation and PRODUCTION. Do the remedial math. He also beat King Hyperion, Pagan and Anti-man who was owni....you know what, **** it and **** you, Blue Marvel wins. I could care less if you don't like my answer.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 09:05 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Blue Marvel takes this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 09:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I know you are Intellectually Disabled, but I'm sure your mother read to you that the thread was about Blue Marvel vs. Sodom Yat, not Anti-Monitor (**** him by the way). Blue Marvel is Superman with Antimatter projections, manipulation and PRODUCTION. Do the remedial math. He also beat King Hyperion, Pagan and Anti-man who was owni....you know what, **** it and **** you, Blue Marvel wins. I could care less if you don't like my answer.

It's awesome how you call other people "Intellectually Disabled" when you've been inadvertently saying you're not worthy of Superman the entire time.

And unwillingness to take a BZ challenge yet again has been noted.

Also, lol at comparing those to Anti-Monitor, and it's "could not care less" or "couldn't care less."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 09:09 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by carver9
Blue Marvel takes this.

Yeah, i came to that conclusion months ago.
I really learned a lot in this thread, after sifting through all the shit posts, though.
I also gained a lot of respect for Sodam Yat.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 10:04 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, I don't see what Marvel can really do. His main energy attack won't do much other than hurt him.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 11:05 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sodam easily.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 03:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^we'll pick this up at next month's thread bump. yes

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 05:27 AM