KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Slugfest! Golden Age SHAZAM Vs Thanos

Slugfest! Golden Age SHAZAM Vs Thanos
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Warning Slugfest! Golden Age SHAZAM Vs Thanos

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 04:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

If i choose GA Shazam, are you going to ask a bunch of questions as to why?
Because the answer is, he (in Whiz Comics) was basically a Pre Crisis (Superman level) character with some Looney Toons mixed in.
I'm not going to look up a bunch of scans to back that up, sorry; as DS might say thats basic knowledge, and enough for me to choose him.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 11:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If you chose Thanos, then he will ask why. He won't ask you that if you chose Shazam.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 02:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

The members of the Marvel family were invulnerable to almost anything you could think of during their Fawcett Comics days, even to things like shrinking rays and magic, which would take down even the powerful pre-crisis Superman. Only possibility I can think of for a Thanos win here would be if there was some documented case of the Marvels succumbing to teleportation, hypnosis, or mind control.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 03:50 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

shazam moves stars with his strength and throws mother ****ers threw time.. lmao laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 06:26 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
If you chose Thanos, then he will ask why. He won't ask you that if you chose Shazam.

Ah, okay. thumb up

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 11:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by ghostman
shazam moves stars with his strength and throws mother ****ers threw time.. lmao laughing laughing

He has some insane strength and durability feats.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:02 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So is current shazam any good?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:12 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 01:17 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 03:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Shazam. No contest.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 04:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No contest at all.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 06:47 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
The members of the Marvel family were invulnerable to almost anything you could think of during their Fawcett Comics days, even to things like shrinking rays and magic, which would take down even the powerful pre-crisis Superman. Only possibility I can think of for a Thanos win here would be if there was some documented case of the Marvels succumbing to teleportation, hypnosis, or mind control.

Not aware of anything from the Fawcett era.

Post Fawcett, both Superman and Cap were mind whammy'd into fighting.

Although Cap eventually shook it off himself, while Superman needed Cap to throw the fight at the last minute to break it (And Cap had him dead to rights, covered in metal fragments and set up for a lightning bolt.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 04:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Pre Fawcett, well above that stuff.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 10:40 PM