KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Hey, at least it's not Overwatch. Worst game ever that proves there's a sucker born every minute (Like Dragon Ball Super for anime assholes)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 04:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Hey, at least it's not Overwatch. Worst game ever that proves there's a sucker born every minute (Like Dragon Ball Super for anime assholes)
Thats totally subjective, Overwatch isn't a bad game by any means, even if I don't play it that much.

Swordplay is far more interesting to me then gunplay.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 04:45 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Biggest problem with this game is the ladders to some areas are really hard to notice...This one in the city is obscured by the edge, so you'd have to notice it from the other side of a pit, and they blend right into the background colors.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 06:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:38 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Been taking a break since clearing up the story quests, but before seeing the king.

Half those board quests, I have no idea what I'm doing. And worse yet, I added a few Bitterblack board quests, which are probably uncompleteable now and taking up space.

Considering just moving along the story, but I'm afraid of locking out some quests. Happened once already, before visiting the witch I took the caravan, and got a big red fail.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 02:05 PM
Jmanghan

Been taking a break since clearing up the story quests, but before seeing the king.

Half those board quests, I have no idea what I'm doing. And worse yet, I added a few Bitterblack board quests, which are probably uncompleteable now and taking up space.

Considering just moving along the story, but I'm afraid of locking out some quests. Happened once already, before visiting the witch I took the caravan, and got a big red fail.
In Dogma, locking out quests is just a part of the game, since they're all progression-based.

It sucks the way they built it.

The only board quests I like are the post-game ones, very fun.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 02:09 PM
Jmanghan

Used the save transfer to put my save data from my PS3 onto my PC.

All shall bow before my pawn "Zoth", the legendary dimensional warrior!

If ya'll want him, his owner is "Xioth", he's a level 200, and he's a fighter decked out in maxed out Hellfire equipment.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 02:32 AM
Jmanghan

Okay I got it wrong, his owner's name is Zenlock.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:17 PM
Jmanghan

How long has it been since you beat [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Daimon, the final boss of BBI?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:19 PM
Jmanghan

I need to get a second Hellfire Set.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 06:40 PM
Jmanghan

I'm getting that Dogma itch again, I bought this game for a lot of people on my steam Friend's List, as well as a KMC member here named "Total Warrior".

I figure "eh, it'll be fun watching them build up their pawns".

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 09:26 PM
Jmanghan

HOLY ****ING MOTHER OF ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/DragonsDogma/st...638052978176000

AHHHHH WHAT THE **** MAN IM SO HYPE!!!!

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jan 8th, 2019 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 02:07 PM
Jmanghan

WHAT'S NEXT? WITCHER? GTA V? ALL BETS ARE ON MAN, WE COULD GET LITERALLY ANYTHING ON THIS SYSTEM!!!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 02:10 PM
Jmanghan

You need to acknowledge this you ****s.

Also the game is going to be $29.99, but it's unknown if there'll be a physical release in the west, which is strange, because this is by far one of Capcom's most popular series'.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 03:49 PM
Jmanghan

Holy shit the rate it's going, it's looking like Dogma's switch trailer might Surpass MK11's.

MK11 gets maybe 10k views every day since, but Dogma is more like 30k per day, yesterday it had 166k?

As I write this it has 192k, whereas MK11 has 267k

I'm so happy this game is getting the recognition it deserves, I'm actually emotional, lol.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 06:44 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

They need to just make a sequel. There's no point in continually porting a 7 year old game. Either support the IP, or don't, Capcom has taken plenty of these stupid test runs, with re-releasing this game.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 04:11 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
They need to just make a sequel. There's no point in continually porting a 7 year old game. Either support the IP, or don't, Capcom has taken plenty of these stupid test runs, with re-releasing this game.
I want every game in history ported to switch.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 04:39 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I just want a proper phucking DD sequel.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:27 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I just want a proper phucking DD sequel.
Me too.

Do you know there was not 1, but 2 DD games that we never got here? 2!!

Dragon's Dogma: Quest which seemed to be a tactical RPG, and Dragon's Dogma Online, which played exactly like Dark Arisen, pawn and all, but it was an MMO sad

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 07:14 PM
Jmanghan

My body is ready.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 10:15 PM