KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Ultimates -Vs- Darkseid

The Ultimates -Vs- Darkseid
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You are trying to preach to me yet you doubt even know the rules of the board. Crossover stuff is inadmissible. Tighten up before you try to come at me. And like I said, that isn't lowballing. I never use the Batman low showing to lower Darkseids power level, I simply said Batman was able to dodge them. Stop trying to get me to take it back because I'm not.

I'm showing you how flawed your logic is. And again you simply try to find ways around it. You constantly use the high feats for marvel characters and then bring up the low ones for DC. Yes, using his worst feat in history as a way to say they can dodge them is lowballing. Also yes he was able to dodge them. If you aren't trying to lowball then there's no reason to bring up his lowest feat in history.

Also yes you compared Batmans speed to the heralds and tried to say they could dodge because Batman did

Also, don't bring up rules when you are constantly breaking the no PIS and Full capacity rule no expression

Last edited by Decter on Jan 11th, 2016 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 05:35 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, what constant high feats do I show for Marvel? I'm not a feats guy. Don't be mad because bringing up Omega Beams didn't have the desired effect. The bottom line is they have failed on more than one occasion.....with multiple charcters. Nothing faulty about stating facts. Now, you straight with the board rules? Never embarass yourself by bringing up crossovers and drawing conclusions about power levels, no one ever makes that mistake.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 05:58 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Um, what constant high feats do I show for Marvel? I'm not a feats guy. Don't be mad because bringing up Omega Beams didn't have the desired effect. The bottom line is they have failed on more than one occasion.....with multiple charcters. Nothing faulty about stating facts. Now, you straight with the board rules? Never embarass yourself by bringing up crossovers and drawing conclusions about power levels, no one ever makes that mistake.

Wow still ignoring that your own logic has flaws and you still are trying to get around it. Not surprised. You brought up rules yet you constantly break the "PIS" rule. Failed multiple times? Of course never said they didn't. Who did it exactly? Pre Crisis superman was one who is a lot faster than most of the people here. However, on average PC superman was tagged more than he dodged them.

Now since you want to keep derailing this thread with your petty lowballing let's get back on track.

Darksied has mind controlled PC superman AND Martian Manhunter at the same time
He stole Cyborg Supermans Soul
He caused a huge collapse with his time manipulation
http://imgur.com/a/4az6k
He turned Slobo into a Statue with matter manipulation and completely incinerated Kalibak
With TK he shut down the Legion of Superheroes
And his omega beams have consistently caught and one shotted heralds

Team doesn't win a thing here

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 06:11 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
When has the Omegas in DCNU hit intangible beings?

Lol.

PreFlashpoint, carv.

Oh, and by the by:
Now, you straight with the board rules? Never embarass yourself by bringing up crossovers and drawing conclusions about power levels, no one ever makes that mistake.

Proof if what? Venom engaged Superman. Deathstroke engaged Wonderwoman. Black Panther engaged Namor.

Glad some people have learnt the rules!

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jan 11th, 2016 at 07:29 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 07:27 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Darkseid, easily.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 09:35 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Also...

(please log in to view the image)

Tanked the Omegas and then snatched his eye out. After that she did this.

http://i.imgur.com/cNaD6Uj.png

And the outpaced the Omegas. The team has a chance...a good chance. I just have faith that Darkseid will prevail in the end.

Darksied was weakened in that entire series.

Later he oneshotted PG, Val Zod, Dr Fate and Alan Scott together when Alan was channeling the power every earth in Multiverse.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 11:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

PreFlashpoint, carv.

Oh, and by the by:

Glad some people have learnt the rules!

Really? You did a search for that? Different context, dude. I was talking about how lower characters often engage and are not dominated by higher ones all the time in comics. He was actually using a crossover scenario as continuity/proof.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 12:58 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend

Later he oneshotted PG, Val Zod, Dr Fate and Alan Scott together when Alan was channeling the power every earth in Multiverse.

There you are with your bullshit crutch excuse again. Everyone you don't like losing was "weakened." HTF do you even weaken a character like Darkseid? Get out of here with that weak sauce. Powergirl "pushed his shit in", the ancient phrase you love to wear out. The shit counts, period. She snatched his eye out during a fight, one is which he was landing blows just fine. Weakened..... What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 01:00 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

There you are with your bullshit crutch excuse again. Everyone you don't like losing was "weakened." HTF do you even weaken a character like Darkseid? Get out of here with that weak sauce. Powergirl "pushed his shit in", the ancient phrase you love to wear out. The shit counts, period. She snatched his eye out during a fight, one is which he was landing blows just fine. Weakened..... What the f**k?

It was stated clearly in the comic. That's why Apokolips went to war against Earth in the first place.

laughing out loud

Here is how PG does against Darkseid.

http://imgur.com/a/hTLOy

Http://imgur.com/a/yHhuM

He stomped a whole team with her in three pages.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 01:26 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Really? You did a search for that? Different context, dude. I was talking about how lower characters often engage and are not dominated by higher ones all the time in comics. He was actually using a crossover scenario as continuity/proof.

And I'm doing it to show you that your logic is flawed

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 02:04 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Decter
And I'm doing it to show you that your logic is flawed

No, you did it as evidence of one's power level in a fictitious A/B /C argument. Don't lie, that's exactly what you did. Need I quote you?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 03:03 PM
Decter

No, you did it as evidence of one's power level.

And Darksied beat surfer

So by your logic

Superman > Darksied > Surfer

But PIS aside it is clear that Darksied is far above superman. Unless you think Darksied one shotting him in one scene and then losing the next makes sense?

I said that by going by YOUR logic, pre flashpoint superman would be stronger than Silver surfer which I already know you disagree with.

Being allowed or not was not part of why I brought it up. It was brought up because Darksied is constantly portrayed above Superman. However, it is considered PIS for superman beating Darksied unless context was involved.

I didn't even mention surfer in my first post with the OB either when I was listing off people he one shotted.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 03:07 PM
Decter

in a fictitious A/B /C argument. Don't lie, that's exactly what you did. Need I quote you?

Lol you use more ABC logic then anyone here

I also liked how you ignored my post again

Wow still ignoring that your own logic has flaws and you still are trying to get around it. Not surprised. You brought up rules yet you constantly break the "PIS" rule. Failed multiple times? Of course never said they didn't. Who did it exactly? Pre Crisis superman was one who is a lot faster than most of the people here. However, on average PC superman was tagged more than he dodged them.

Now since you want to keep derailing this thread with your petty lowballing let's get back on track.

Darksied has mind controlled PC superman AND Martian Manhunter at the same time
He stole Cyborg Supermans Soul
He caused a huge collapse with his time manipulation
http://imgur.com/a/4az6k
He turned Slobo into a Statue with matter manipulation and completely incinerated Kalibak
With TK he shut down the Legion of Superheroes
And his omega beams have consistently caught and one shotted heralds

Team doesn't win a thing here

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 03:09 PM
80sBaby
The Kid

You know a human has dodged them, right?

When did a human dodge them?

I hope you don't mean Batman because that only happened in the cartoon.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 10:49 PM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Think he is talking about this scene...

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 11:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

laughing

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 12:00 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

It was stated clearly in the comic. That's why Apokolips went to war against Earth in the first place.

laughing out loud

Here is how PG does against Darkseid.

http://imgur.com/a/hTLOy

Http://imgur.com/a/yHhuM

He stomped a whole team with her in three pages.
thumb up

I just read pretty much every title dealing with Earth 2 this past weekend.
Don't know why I put it off like that.
It was ****ing amazing.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 12:04 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
80sBaby
The Kid

I hope not since Batman didn't dodge the OB's there.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 12:16 AM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

I don't know why people give Blue Area Vet any attention, the dude is beyond delusional at this point.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 12:22 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by 80sBaby
When did a human dodge them?

I hope you don't mean Batman because that only happened in the cartoon.

Flash is technically a human.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 12:30 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote