KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Ultimates -Vs- Darkseid

The Ultimates -Vs- Darkseid
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Flash is technically a human.
If the living embodiment of the concept of motion can be considered human, just because it's wrapped in flesh, sure. stick out tongue lol

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 12:42 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Flash was also tagged tho

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 01:10 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Juntai
thumb up

I just read pretty much every title dealing with Earth 2 this past weekend.
Don't know why I put it off like that.
It was ****ing amazing.

Couldn't agree more.

Out of the reboot, i think that Earth 2 is by far the most solid story bar none. If Earth 1 story was exchange for Earth 2, this reboot would have been far more compelling.

Imagine the main heroes taking on Darkseid and losing, been forced to search for a new Planet to inhabit?

In the end, Earth 2, no matter how good the story is, the impact is not the same. Since we know every other Earth in the Multiverse minus Earth 1 or expendable.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 01:13 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by SquallX
Couldn't agree more.

Out of the reboot, i think that Earth 2 is by far the most solid story bar none. If Earth 1 story was exchange for Earth 2, this reboot would have been far more compelling.

Imagine the main heroes taking on Darkseid and losing, been forced to search for a new Planet to inhabit?

In the end, Earth 2, no matter how good the story is, the impact is not the same. Since we know every other Earth in the Multiverse minus Earth 1 or expendable.
I dunno, its had a ton of titles and minis and character crossovers. It's pretty much just as important to the New 52 story.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 01:31 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
80sBaby
The Kid

True but he wasn't able to dodge them either.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 01:41 AM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batman > Flash, according to BAV.

Him and carver have such a love for DC, what with carver's Skyfather Superman, its sickening.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 07:01 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm, more dodging of the Omega beams.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 01:15 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You know that's non canon, right?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 01:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Re: Hmmm, more dodging of the Omega beams.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
(please log in to view the image)

That's an elseworld story. Non-canon

Also he tagged superman with it anyways

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 01:46 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

I like how desperate BAV is getting at this point

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:07 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol. Its non canon, a different Superman and Darkseid...

And even then, as soon as Darkseid wished to hit Superman, he did. Did I read it right?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
80sBaby
The Kid

Originally posted by Decter

His credibility is dropping fast.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:12 PM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. Its non canon, a different Superman and Darkseid...

And even then, as soon as Darkseid wished to hit Superman, he did. Did I read it right?

I think it was the distraction of him breaking the chick's neck.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:24 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Hmmm, more dodging of the Omega beams.

Originally posted by -K-M-
That's an elseworld story. Non-canon

Also he tagged superman with it anyways

Okay, so in an elsewhere tale, just like the canon universe, the OB failed. I wonder why that happened?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:26 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Decter

What do you mean desperate? Because the OB are also failing in an elsewhere tale? My point remains unchanged, the OB aren't always effective. You know who is desperate? The person claiming they are the difference.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:26 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 80sBaby
His credibility is dropping fast.

And WTF are you?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:27 PM
80sBaby
The Kid

And WTF are you?

Um, a poster just like you. Thought that would be kinda obvious...

And how did the OB "fail" if they hit their target?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:37 PM
80sBaby
The Kid

What do you mean desperate? Because the OB are also failing in an elsewhere tale? My point remains unchanged, the OB aren't always effective. You know who is desperate? The person claiming they are the difference.

Your point is incorrect though since the OBs didn't "fail" and were "effective." The beams hit Superman then Superman specifically states that Darkseid wasn't trying to kill him and LET him live.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Superman boasts he can dodge his beams...Darkseid then goes, can you? Perhaps if I wish it so....

But then, it's alt reality, and as usable as my fan fic which I jizz over every night.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:41 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 80sBaby
Your point is incorrect though since the OBs didn't "fail" and were "effective." The beams hit Superman then Superman specifically states that Darkseid wasn't trying to kill him and LET him live.

If he could dodge them, they were ineffective. I specifically gave the example of freaking Batman dodging them. This Superman says he can dodge them, demonstrates it and tells Darkseid he knows he can dodge them. Again, this is all to disprove that OB are an autowin.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 03:46 PM