KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBHulk vs. Barry Allen.

WBHulk vs. Barry Allen.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

WBHulk vs. Barry Allen.

Don't know if this has been done before, but this battle takes place in a vast desert place where world breaker is allowed to use all of his weapons along with his strength against Barry the Flash Allen ( this is current dcnu Barry ) who can use all of his powers to do the things that his matchless speed allows him to do.

Battle is to the death or by KO.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 03:27 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Barry dies when WB thunderclaps or stomps the ground. I'm not sure if Dcnu Barry can speed steal or Impact.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 03:36 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Barry dies when WB thunderclaps or stomps the ground. I'm not sure if Dcnu Barry can speed steal or Impact.
What about Flashes Infinite Mass Punch?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 04:18 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Yeah, Barry wins. Hulk couldn't feasibly land a single hit.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 04:47 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by lawest9
What about Flashes Infinite Mass Punch?
spell correction. I meant that. I don't know if he could do it. Did he imp yet?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 04:51 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Idk about DCNU, but Barry Allen has IMP'ed in a lot of series, IIRC. One to Hulk's melon would splatter gamma juice all over the desert.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 04:53 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think hulk will win here

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 07:26 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are a beast.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 10:04 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

spell correction. I meant that. I don't know if he could do it. Did he imp yet?

He has kicked wonder Woman at 'half the speed of light'. It packed the mass of a small moon, apparently.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 10:46 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Idk about DCNU, but Barry Allen has IMP'ed in a lot of series, IIRC. One to Hulk's melon would splatter gamma juice all over the desert.

Oh my god huh
whistle

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Jan 8th, 2016 at 02:12 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 02:08 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He has kicked wonder Woman at 'half the speed of light'. It packed the mass of a small moon, apparently.

I hope you aren't suggesting that WB Hulk wouldn't brush that off.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 02:15 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Who's the most powerful person Flash has taken down before the reboot? Can someone name at least a Herald he's beaten? What about the imp punch. Most powerful person it has taken down. Wonder Woman has survived punches from a Flash hitting her at Light speed. DC doesn't think so highly of a punch at that magnitude.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 03:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What's the heaviest punch WBH ever tanked?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 03:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's the heaviest punch WBH ever tanked?

a satellite beam manifesting itself as a fist.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 05:01 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh-oh, get 'em, Carver.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 05:33 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ghostman
a satellite beam manifesting itself as a fist.

The satellite absorbed his power. That's not a punch. So can you answer the question please.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 06:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I hope you aren't suggesting that WB Hulk wouldn't brush that off.

A single hit like that sure he could brush off. But then super speed tends to allow you to attack multiple times before your opponent can react, at least when you have speed on the level of Barry.

I also forget if he can phase or not.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 06:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
The satellite absorbed his power. That's not a punch. So can you answer the question please.

So Flash has been unable to put DC heralds down despite hitting them with infinite mass, and Hulk has never been hit by anything close thumb up

DC > Marvel on herald durability, it seems.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 06:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Who's the most powerful person Flash has taken down before the reboot? Can someone name at least a Herald he's beaten? What about the imp punch. Most powerful person it has taken down. Wonder Woman has survived punches from a Flash hitting her at Light speed. DC doesn't think so highly of a punch at that magnitude.

If you want to talk about Flash before the reboot then Wally has taken out White Martians.

(please log in to view the image)

Notice how he says he could hit him 1,000 times before he reacts, but that one only shot ought to do it? That is the power of the punch.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 8th, 2016 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 06:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If someone smacks me in the face with a 20kg dumbbell, and it doesn't knock me out...

Either you were lying about its weight,
20kg isn't 20kg
Or I'm just that tough

Only a low baller would try and twist it into a low showing for the weight, lol.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 06:54 PM