KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBHulk vs. Barry Allen.

WBHulk vs. Barry Allen.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think your lust for carver is off the charts.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 07:05 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can someone name the most powerful person Barry has taken out with his fist? At least two peeps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 07:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If Barry hits someone with near infinite mass, and it fails to take them out, either:

Barry's lying;
The laws of physics are lying;
The opponents are just that tough.

Barry's not a liar. If he says he's approaching infinite mass and light speed, writers usually don't portray him as a liar.

I'm not that confident to say physics lie.

That leaves the last point. So carver is just lowballing again.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 07:43 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If someone smacks me in the face with a 20kg dumbbell, and it doesn't knock me out...

Either you were lying about its weight,
20kg isn't 20kg
Or I'm just that tough

Only a low baller would try and twist it into a low showing for the weight, lol.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 08:21 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anadrol1

Lol at physics meaning anything in comics

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 08:35 PM
Anadrol1 is currently offline Click here to Send Anadrol1 a Private Message Find more posts by Anadrol1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It means something when Flash specifically mentions how the faster he goes, the more mass he packs into a punch.

Its less physics, and more a power of his.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 09:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
^ Aside from the Speed Force shielding him from the 'cons' of moving FTL, Flash's suit is also frictionless. Ergo, no self-evaporation when he runs. thumb up

Yes, but it takes decadeS(at a minimum) for high-levels of radiation to dissipate to safe levels. Look at Chernobyl, ffs.

Sigh...everyone who walks pass radioactive man should've died by now. It's comics bro.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 10:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Anadrol1
Lol at physics meaning anything in comics

thumb up

A White Martian withstood said punch. There needs to be some hard proof proving that this same white Martian Martian is anywhere close to WBH in durability. Wonder Woman also withstood a couple of those punches. Real world logic for the win.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 10:51 PM
carver9

The question should be, who's the most powerful being this punch has taken out.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 10:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Sigh...everyone who walks pass radioactive man should've died by now. It's comics bro.

Awful example.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 10:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If someone smacks me in the face with a 20kg dumbbell, and it doesn't knock me out...

Either you were lying about its weight,
20kg isn't 20kg
Or I'm just that tough

Only a low baller would try and twist it into a low showing for the weight, lol.

Btw, White Martian was KOed. Carver said he withstood it?

Also, we don't feat share. What Wally may or may not have done is surely not applicable to Barry?

That leaves WW. I'm sure Carver has showings of how weak/tough WW is, right?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Awful example.

Perfect example.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:02 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Perfect example.

No, it really wasn't.

and lol @ physics not applying in comics. They do, unless stated otherwise.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Even if Barry's fist gains 100 tons of mass (which is a far cry from what the IMP is intended) then getting hit with it at near light speeds is devastating. Think about it.

Now imagine getting hit with a planet traveling near light speed.
Now imagine a fist with the planet's mass traveling near light speed.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 05:06 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Btw, White Martian was KOed. Carver said he withstood it?

Also, we don't feat share. What Wally may or may not have done is surely not applicable to Barry?

That leaves WW. I'm sure Carver has showings of how weak/tough WW is, right?

Infinite mass is infinite mass tho

It doesn't matter who used it as I'm sure both run around the same speed whenever they preform it

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 05:32 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Decter
Infinite mass is infinite mass tho

It doesn't matter who used it as I'm sure both run around the same speed whenever they preform it
To defend the other side I would say that the IMP is not infinite mass but a large mass. To reach infinite mass Flash has to travel exactly at the speed of light. Traveling slightly slower would just yield a large mass (like a planet, star, solar system, etc).

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 01:45 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

The faster Flash is, the stronger he punches. Thus, there is no limit to how hard he can punch smokin'

Last edited by Magnon on Jan 14th, 2016 at 03:44 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 03:41 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by Magnon
The faster Flash is, the stronger he punches. Thus, there is no limit to how hard he can punch smokin'
sounds logical.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 06:04 AM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

People don't really see how dangerous flash can be. He can casually touch you with his finger at bullet speed. A finger jab to a non bulletproof character (like Captain America or Storm) at the speed of a bullet then his finger would pass right through them. A fist (which has more mass than a bullet) would do far more damage. But Bullet speed isn't even close to to The speed of light, which is more than 500,000 faster.

So Flash must hold back since he would be punching through beings with ease.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 04:42 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol, in other thread Carver tried to lowball WW by using a scan of the time she got shot and was bleeding from it.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 05:02 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote