KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man attempts to kill Cop for Allah

Man attempts to kill Cop for Allah
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when all those people were beaten and dragged out of trump rallies and the crowds cheered, and trump cheered them on? oh wait that didn't happen because fragility of feelings

Robtard remembers.

Don't worry, Surt remembers too. His stance then was 'if you don't want to get attacked at a Trump rally, then don't protest at one, it's your fault if you do'.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember far more instances of people at the rallies getting beaten by phaggy leftists.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard remembers.

Don't worry, Surt remembers too.

Do you have a citation for what he's talking about? I don't remember that happening.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard remembers.
Whirly Remembers

Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Do you have a citation for what he's talking about? I don't remember that happening.

Si, senor

Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?
A viral cartoon accurately presented several quotations by the then-presidential candidate, delivered on the campaign trail in 2015 and 2016.

This Trumper hailed as a hero by the Cult of Trump:

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Thanks for doing that leg work.

So not at all the characterization that PVS just tried to make.

One guy got sucker punched by a frail old white man and that got turned into anti-Trump protesters getting beaten and dragged out of the Trump rallies?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
You don't know me, jackass. You don't know shit about how "manly" or "unmanly" I am, loser. You're just a little nobody punk trying to act bad on the internet. Yeah, you're real big and bad calling another poster "girly man" while hiding like a little b**** coward with the safety of the internet aren't you, little punk boy? Course you'd never be man enough to say that to my face IRL would you, wussy pussy? Funny, your Mother, sister, daughter, and wife didn't call me "girly man" after I gave them all a good f*** and came all over their faces. smile

IN YOUR FACE, little boy.
bwahaha laughing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 05:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it must have taken a lot of courage to type all that tough stuff, and a complete blindness to irony

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 05:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

One guy got sucker punched by a frail old white man and that got turned into anti-Trump protesters getting beaten and dragged out of the Trump rallies?

How do they know he's a supporter?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 06:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Resurrecting this thread again? You've got some serious issues, pooty.

Why are so obsessed with such old threads? Seek help... and get a life.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 06:25 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

it must have taken a lot of courage to type all that tough stuff, and a complete blindness to irony
laughing out loud thumb up Agreed!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Resurrecting this thread again? You've got some serious issues, pooty.

Why are so obsessed with such old threads? Seek help... and get a life.
Back in your box little one laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 07:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So bash lied? Shocking.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 08:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing out loud thumb up Agreed! Back in your box little one laughing out loud

Careful, you'll end up swatting the hangouts nest

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 09:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Careful, you'll end up swatting the hangouts nest
I don't think Flystar actually visits hangouts with the other rightists.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 09:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gotta admit I enjoy the paranoia of you guys when it comes to hangouts. I'm sure DDM does too.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 09:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't think Flystar actually visits hangouts with the other rightists.

he exhibits the same obvious loneliness and clinical depression, desperately seeking scapegoats. I just assumed he'd fit in like pineapple in a fruit salad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 09:54 PM
dadudemon

I don't enjoy being thought of as a mastermind that has all these pals who only care about gossiping about 1 or 2 people.

That's too hard of a reputation to live up to.

Anyway, this is what it looks like when this mommy enters Knitting Hangouts:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 09:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't enjoy being thought of as a mastermind that has all these pals who only care about gossiping about 1 or 2 people.

That's too hard of a reputation to live up to.

Anyway, this is what it looks like when this mommy enters Knitting Hangouts:

(please log in to view the image)

I almost wonder if it's projection and these little dweebs are off in hangouts gossiping with each other like middle aged housewives.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 09:57 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Star428
You don't know me, jackass. You don't know shit about how "manly" or "unmanly" I am, loser. You're just a little nobody punk trying to act bad on the internet. Yeah, you're real big and bad calling another poster "girly man" while hiding like a little b**** coward with the safety of the internet aren't you, little punk boy? Course you'd never be man enough to say that to my face IRL would you, wussy pussy? Funny, your Mother, sister, daughter, and wife didn't call me "girly man" after I gave them all a good f*** and came all over their faces. smile

IN YOUR FACE, little boy.

Bruce?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 11:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn just the Islamic faith is awful. Just like Christianity, but even more so.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2020 12:03 AM