KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man attempts to kill Cop for Allah

Man attempts to kill Cop for Allah
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Strawman

Haha, get out of here with that shit.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 01:39 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

This almost isn't news anymore. These "lone wolf" attacks are going to continue. How do you stop them? I can't even imagine the logistical nightmare behind that.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 01:40 AM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

You basically can't do anything about lone wolf attacks except be prepared for crazy shit happening.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 01:42 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Unless we had Minority Report technology.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 01:46 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Lucius
This almost isn't news anymore. These "lone wolf" attacks are going to continue. How do you stop them? I can't even imagine the logistical nightmare behind that.
The problem is fanatical, murderous Muslims. Isn't the solution obvious? MURDER!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 01:58 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah so Star is like one of the the most racist, bigoted, hateful people I've ever seen.

What this guy did was wrong, for whatever reason he did it, but damn. I don"t see him condemning cops for murdering innocent people on an almost daily basis. But a single guy "claims" he did this for Islam and all Muslims are immediately scum of the Earth that need to be purged.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 02:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah so Star is like one of the the most racist, bigoted, hateful people I've ever seen.

What this guy did was wrong, for whatever reason he did it, but damn. I don"t see him condemning cops for murdering innocent people on an almost daily basis. But a single guy "claims" he did this for Islam and all Muslims are immediately scum of the Earth that need to be purged.

Purged, hmmm. Thread idea.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 02:33 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Robtard
One of the three or four people who Star doesn't have on ignore needs to let Star know that he's the only one to bring up Christianity in this thread, so he'd lose that bet.

What if God was posting on KMC & Star put him on Ignore?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:36 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
You basically can't do anything about lone wolf attacks except be prepared for crazy shit happening.

Which is why we need guns no?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:54 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Star428
I have everybody who replied above on ignore but I'm willing to bet everthing I own that one or even all of them have tried to pathetically use this as an excuse to attack Christianity by claiming it's no better or just as bad as Islam. Of course, as usual, they can't give any examples of anybody using Christ as an excuse to kill without going back at least decades and bringing up third world shit holes. They just hate Christianity because they know deep down that Christ is actually real... unlike Allah. thumb up
So when do I get everything this piece of shit owns?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 06:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 06:11 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

No.

It's always that scenario that one armed citizen will take down the armed bad guy.

What happens when there's more than one armed citizen (in a cinema, a shopping mall, a school...) & confusion & panic sets in as to who actually is the "bad guy"?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 06:44 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Exactly.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 06:50 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Nah real men beat criminal scum up with their fists.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 06:57 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
No.

It's always that scenario that one armed citizen will take down the armed bad guy.

What happens when there's more than one armed citizen (in a cinema, a shopping mall, a school...) & confusion & panic sets in as to who actually is the "bad guy"?

I've got my conceal carry license and am trying to get my blue card(what you need to do armed security in Georgia), but I'm black. I walk around with my gun all the time, but one of my biggest fears is being in a situation where I could stop someone, and I do, but then I get injured/killed by the authorities.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 07:16 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by NemeBro
So when do I get everything this piece of shit owns?

laughing

Gotta love how, in response to an imagined attack on Christianity, he has a go at multiple posters (all the people who had posted thus far and who he supposedly has on Ignore), an entire Religion (Islam), and a whole collection of less developed countries (the 3rd world "shit holes" as he calls them). Yet anyone who delivers even slight criticism of him or any of his beliefs is an "atheist troll" or a "Muslim-loving liberal".

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 07:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by KingD19
I've got my conceal carry license and am trying to get my blue card(what you need to do armed security in Georgia), but I'm black. I walk around with my gun all the time, but one of my biggest fears is being in a situation where I could stop someone, and I do, but then I get injured/killed by the authorities.

Yeah that is a scary scenario.
And I hope you can see I'm being mature in asking but apart from working in armed security, why do you feel the need to walk around (assuming off-duty) with a loaded weapon?

I'm just imagining the scenario where you see something "bad" happening, your adrenaline kicks in, the notion of being the hero starts playing on your mind...the moment you pull out that gun only alleviates the situation from bad to worse.
Whether you pull the trigger or your biggest fear of cops mistaking you is going to be played out.

I mean in this scenario, wouldn't the wiser decision be reaching for your phone & calling the cops then reaching for your loaded weapon?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 09:15 AM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
Remember folks, when a Muslim kills in the name of religion, it's very important to pass judgment on all Muslims.

The same could be said about the killings in the church in regards to the confederate flag.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 11:42 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yeah that is a scary scenario.
And I hope you can see I'm being mature in asking but apart from working in armed security, why do you feel the need to walk around (assuming off-duty) with a loaded weapon?

I'm just imagining the scenario where you see something "bad" happening, your adrenaline kicks in, the notion of being the hero starts playing on your mind...the moment you pull out that gun only alleviates the situation from bad to worse.
Whether you pull the trigger or your biggest fear of cops mistaking you is going to be played out.

I mean in this scenario, wouldn't the wiser decision be reaching for your phone & calling the cops then reaching for your loaded weapon?

Its pretty much for personal protection. I've been robbed several timrs, and twice st gunpoint. I never look for trouble, but I'm prepared to flash it to get out of trouble and use it if absolutely necessary, like I'll die if I don't, or someone will get killed if I don't.

Calling the cops is always a good plan, hopefully you get a good response time and good responders. The only time I would pull (I think, no one can say for certain what they'll do, when until it happens) is in something like, a guy has a gun on someone and is going to kill them if they aren't stopped first. A situation where taking the time to call the cops helps no one at the moment. Basically a bad situation where if I don't help, help won't be there in time. And thankfully I've never been in one of those. Hope to never be.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 02:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I sincerely doubt that even most Islamic extremists would be diagnosed with a mental illness to be honest. This guy might be mentally ill, but I don't think the people in ISIS are mentally ill. They know what they're doing.

People willing to explode themselves for fictional beings sure sound mentally ill to me.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 03:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote