KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man attempts to kill Cop for Allah

Man attempts to kill Cop for Allah
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Amen Bro.
Amen.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 03:15 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
The same could be said about the killings in the church in regards to the confederate flag.
thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 04:08 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by snowdragon
The same could be said about the killings in the church in regards to the confederate flag.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 04:09 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
I've got my conceal carry license and am trying to get my blue card(what you need to do armed security in Georgia), but I'm black. I walk around with my gun all the time, but one of my biggest fears is being in a situation where I could stop someone, and I do, but then I get injured/killed by the authorities.

This makes me feel better knowing good people have gunsthumb up

Respect

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:14 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

TBH The 2nd amendment that you guys have in the US is something we need in Poland.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:19 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Which is why we need guns no?

No, more like you need to live your life and accept that you might be the victim of random craziness at some point. I'm not going to live my life constantly carrying a gun and watching the shadows for suicide bombers.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:38 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not going to live my life constantly carrying a gun and watching the shadows for suicide bombers.

Or are you?!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Haha, get out of here with that shit.
why? Saying preemptive pleasantries is an indirect strawman. You can get out if you can't follow

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:51 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Yeah so Star is like one of the the most racist, bigoted, hateful people I've ever seen.

What this guy did was wrong, for whatever reason he did it, but damn. I don"t see him condemning cops for murdering innocent people on an almost daily basis. But a single guy "claims" he did this for Islam and all Muslims are immediately scum of the Earth that need to be purged.
so leave them soviets alone, because the Nazi are worse???

What a dumb point

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 05:53 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

It's a tie between Nazis and Sovets tbh. Tough competition.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 06:12 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
WTF does that have to do with anything? Really, how is that relevant? Are you excusing what this Allah serving P-O-S did? How do you compare cops killing criminals as part of their job protecting themselves and others to someone using the excuse to kill or attempt to kill in the name of a false god? Even if it was the real God, how do you compare that to someone simply doing their job?

Are you at war with cops too then? If you go to war with the whole of Islam for killing X number of Americans then do you also go to war with all of American cops when they kill Y number of Americans when Y is a bigger number than X?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 08:39 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah so Star is like one of the the most racist, bigoted, hateful people I've ever seen.

I'm not racist, dude, and I'm not a bigot either. As for hateful, I'm only hateful to those people who've shown it to me or groups of people who've shown it to a particular type of people first. Like BLM showing hatred towards cops or radical muslims showing it towards all of us here in the west (which includes you blacks, btw). As I've clarified before, I don't hate ALL muslims but I am certainly suspicious of all of them. I know what their Holy Book, the Koran, says about the way of the sword and forcing the world to be subservient to Allah. It's laughable to call Islam the "religion of peace".

I certainly don't hate all blacks either. In fact, most of them seem ok to me. Like Ben Carson, for example. I've said before that I'd vote for him in an instant if he won the Republican nomination. It's the ones who terrorize police officers because they think they have the right because a few of the cops treated blacks wrong or the ones who think they have the right to burn innocent people's businesses down and steal from them because they use the fact that they're upset at a jury's decision as an excuse that I hate.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 9th, 2016 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 09:01 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No dude, you're kind of hateful to people online who don't believe in your religion and make fun of your god. Something which doesn't truly harm you at all, I will note.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I'm not racist, dude, and I'm not a bigot either.

(which includes you blacks, btw). As I've clarified before, I don't hate ALL muslims but I am certainly suspicious of all of them.

I certainly don't hate all blacks either. In fact, most of them seem ok to me.

Star's not a racist or a bigot.
He's just a Christian.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 02:38 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This is breaking news. They're talking about it on FOX right now.

I laughed at this for a good three minutes.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 03:26 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I'm not racist, dude, and I'm not a bigot either.

(please log in to view the image)

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 04:17 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
(please log in to view the image)
laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 05:24 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
What if God was posting on KMC & Star put him on Ignore?

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 05:29 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

What if God was posting on KMC & Star put him on Ignore?
He did put me on ignore.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 05:39 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Star's not a racist or a bigot.
He's just a Christian.

I hope you're not trying to imply Christian = bigot/racist?

That would be an extremely bigoted stance.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 09:37 AM