KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » picture

picture
Started by: jedi212guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

picture

I've got just one question. Who the heck are all of those people at the top of the screen above "General Discussion?" It's been bugging me, and I just wanted to know who they are and why they are there. A little help?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 08:42 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll make it easy for ya, 212....if you go to the thread in this forum called "real life soap operas are better" and go to page 4, it will explain who we all are. Raz is the webmaster here in case you don't know yet, that's why his name is on the sign in place of Mel's. If you have more questions about the pic then, please feel free to ask. And welcome, if I didn't say so before, glad you've joined us ! smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 12:08 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And Gundy is the hot babe on the left. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 01:39 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Don't pay any attention to him, 212. queeq is just my evil sith master trying to get grilled cajun shrimp out of me. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 01:51 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, my pootsie-wootsie cupcake. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 01:55 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

" pootsie-wootsie cupcake" ???? I must come more often. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:03 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You would have to come a LOT more often before I start calling you that. laughing out loud And bring a closet to make sure. evil face

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:07 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

ahem, what kind of attire shall I put in my portable closet? smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:11 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

queeq prefers standard issue sith robe with black thongs. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:22 AM
queeq
Chaos

But I already have a subscription to a closet like that. SO you'll have to come up with something really good to lure me away from that one.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:32 AM
finti

and red suspenderslaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:33 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That's also in there. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:44 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

I was saying before my computer locked up and had to reboot.

Queeqy, what would you like me to wear under my sith robes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:53 AM
queeq
Chaos

Make me an offer I can't refuse. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:56 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

what would you like? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 03:20 AM
queeq
Chaos

I HAVE what I like. With Gundy. Guess you'll have to do better. I have no imagination left after Gundy.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 01:41 PM
finti

You could lend her your red suspenders and pantyhoses queeqlaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:40 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Red suspenders ????Then I'll look like a fireman and Dimmy will be after me when she gets back ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 05:01 PM
queeq
Chaos

You look like a fireman, I'll dress up as Betty Boop and you can rescue me. To the closetmobile. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 05:56 PM
finti

Burning down the housesmile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 08:00 PM